Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 252 of 533

"Too much Ale for me, Davik and the high - Page 252 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Aug, 2016 - 8:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
27th Aug, 2016 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 252

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Did Davik timewarp to some other adventure or back in time? Priests? The slime is dead already.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2016 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I'm not entirely sure why that came up again. Sorry about that. Ignore my last post. About the slime though, I was asking if we could use it on weapons and paralyse people. I doubt it would work on the undead, but it might be useful later on.

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 27th Aug, 2016 - 4:51pm

28th Aug, 2016 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The Inn Keeper is a little insulted and begins turning a light shade of red at Hunter's accusation that the creature is in any way his fault. "Sir, I'm not the one who's stirring up trouble down at the caves. If you think that these accommodations are in any way not suitable for you, I recommend you find other arrangements."

He turns to leave. Anybody purchasing drinks after this encounter find that the price of your drinks have mysteriously doubled. When asked for an explanation, the bartender gives the response something to the effect of, "Maintenance costs have increased so prices have increased."

Oddly enough, only your party seems to be effected by the higher charges.

Out of Character: : The Slithering Tracker corpse reveals no benefit for use by the party.

28th Aug, 2016 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 252 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik follows the other's down to the tavern and orders a drink for himself, sitting with the party.
"Well, that was an experience," he says "Is it often you are attacked in the safety of the town? I suggest we keep the same watches for the rest if the night. This creature was merely the sword. The swordsman still lives, and we know not if he has more than one."

28th Aug, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter grins as far as he is concerned he will be soon free of food and drink and doesn't care about the tavern keeper's short temper. He checks on the potions he ordered to see how many are ready.

29th Aug, 2016 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at the server when she tells him the new price. "Ouch, inflation has taken hold. Oh well at least I will tip you well. I agree Drethen sleep in the same room and take some turns keeping a watch."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Aug, 2016 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 252

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I think you got my character name wrong, Ardo, I'm Davik.

In Character: "My worry is that the creature must have been in the room when we were setting up," said Davik "So another one could just walk in. Can you cast those spells twice? We may have just used all of our resources on one creature, and there might be another."

29th Aug, 2016 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 252

The Arcane says...

"Too much Ale for me, Davik and the high price just shocked me, my apologies. As for spells I have more available tonight if needed. I am hoping that this will be all for tonight though. I am hoping we will be on the road tomorrow morning shortly after Hunter retrieves some of the equipment he was purchasing." Ardo waves the server over "My good lass, can I get ale for this one seems to be empty."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.