Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 255 of 533

"Given my recently acquired plate mail," - Page 255 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Sep, 2016 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
31st Aug, 2016 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 255

The Arcane says...

"I defer to the people that can walk quietly in a forest. That sounds like a much better plan." Ardo motions Davik over and points out on the map where he thinks the enemy might set up an ambush. He also stresses to not confront Mendal and his minions.

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2016 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I didn't know Delgar was a mage. Was he with us last time? I don't think I saw him cast a spell. Maybe he was out or spells when you got to the point where you saved me?

In Character:
"Aye, I shall go ahead, and make sure we are not ambushed, but having Hunter following at a distance just in case these bandits get the drop on me would be useful," says Davik "How well do you know the terrain? Do we go during the day, or during the night? Surely bandits must sleep, and perhaps we can catch the priests unaware as well. Could you describe the terrain as much as possible, so I can take advantage to of it if I do get caught? Anything that you can be tell me that will aid me in avoiding these bandits if I need to."

31st Aug, 2016 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter steps back, places his hand on a tree (Wall) and listens to Davik ask many questions. He looks at Ardo saying, "So… you going to answer that?"

Hunter then heads over to a rock and sits. Waiting for the party to work out the details.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2016 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 255 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen simply says, "I will go and scout with any who wish to go with me. I will follow the road to the cut off point and then head into the brush and brambles. If I see any sign of the merchant I will turn around and meet you as you follow later." Drethen then readies his stuff and heads for the road to see what he can see.

31st Aug, 2016 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik nods. "A man of action. Good." He follows Drethen, at a distance, moving quietly through the underbrush, taking advantage of every shadow cast by the trees to remain unseen.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Move Silently on D100 (+0): 9 (1 roll)
  • Hide in Shadows on D100 (+0): 26 (1 roll)

31st Aug, 2016 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at Hunter and then looks at the group walking away. "Seems the group has decided what to do."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2016 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 255

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks at Ardo and gets up, "Well, I don't know… I just hack at the enemy when I see them and I leave the thinking up to you unless I see something that is really not a good idea."

Hunter then starts to follow, "Shall we go then?"

1st Sep, 2016 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 255

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Given my recently acquired plate mail," Gabriel would offer, "I do not believe I would have been a good choice for scouting."

Yet the paladin also added, almost sheepishly, "Though when battle comes, I will be able to provide some healing and a way of repelling any undead that we may face."

There had been some chastisement for forgetting he could heal while at the chapel, as too that he had more then simply a sword or morningstar to face undead.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Sep, 2016 - 11:55am

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.