Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 27 of 533

"I also need to get some supplies for - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2015 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
15th Sep, 2015 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 27

The Arcane says...

“Dear Mendel, if those two gentleman at the bar look haggard and tired, do you think it wise to only hire two guards for your caravan. Just think if what is in those caves, decides to venture out, maybe a few more hired hands for a bit more coin would be wise insurance to protect the cargo that you are trying to bring safely to your destination.”

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2015 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Thane is confused by all the talk going back and forth. He decides to zero out as he has not heard what he wants to hear. He leans back in his seat easy, folds his arms and looks at the merchant with a grin, "Fine, you have not mentioned the gold involved."

15th Sep, 2015 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"Mr. Ardo, is it?" Mendel asks as he leans back in his chair with a glass of wine in one hand. In his other hand he holds the leg of a roasted chicken and waves it at you as he continues, "Who said I want only two guards? Maybe I already have an entourage and I'm just looking to fill the ranks with recent losses." He adds a smile and a wink after his last statement and takes a big bite of chicken.

"As far as gold is concerned, I offer 10 gp to any who will accompany me to the next nearest town."

You know from your travel here that the next town is three days travel by caravan and lies to the north of the keep.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 15th Sep, 2015 - 7:48pm

15th Sep, 2015 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 27 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"That doesn't sound particularly enticing. Maybe it does for those girls on your side, maybe they might even jump a cliff for a copper but for me and my skills you need to come again..."

15th Sep, 2015 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

"Gervase is part of your entourage? GERVASE!" Oberon's deep dwarven voice easily carries across the bar when he puts his lungs behind it.

"Are you giving up on us and your plans to play step and fetch-it for Mendel here or do we have more work to do?"

16th Sep, 2015 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Gervase replies, "I have no motivation, it seems that there's nothing or no force driving me. I feel lost, like a boat without a rudder. If only somebody would take control of me and give me direction..." His voice trails off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 27

Rethal says, "I am not interested in being a cavern guard right now when I may get more money from the caves. Those who are with me meet here tomorrow morning for more adventure into the caves. Just remember we may meet a troll in the caves. I for one will be going to purchase some oil and a lantern.

16th Sep, 2015 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

The Mysterious says...

"I also need to get some supplies for the adventure that lies a head, may I suggest some Greek Fire I don't have enough money to purchase any but perhaps the party has a fund set up for this of thing"

I will get up and leave to buy my supplies and find a room for the night

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.