Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 262 of 533

Out of character: I will pass on collecting - Page 262 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Sep, 2016 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
6th Sep, 2016 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 262

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "I knew someone would come for everything… " as he breathes a sigh. He then comments, "Those beds should be checked to make sure they aren't stuffing something inside of them."

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2016 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter searches the bedding but finds only normal stuffing in the mattresses and nothing else useful or interesting.

Davik opens the door to the side room and finds a room with a small table sitting in the middle of it. There are couches and other seating around the sides of the room.

The table itself has a chair on either side of it and the top is decorated with/divided into small black and red squares. Set up neatly on the squares are chess pieces as if a game is ready to be played. The chess pieces are also red and black. There are also the remains of two candles (One red, one black) that have burned out.

Out of Character: : Davik, I'll roll your thieving skills such as move silently, hide in shadows, and find/remove traps. The reason being, your character won't know if he missed something or if the creature he's trying to sneak past noticed him but isn't letting on, etc…

7th Sep, 2016 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter sighs, " I don't like this… everything is all squared away as though they are expecting guests. This place continues to put me on edge even if we haven't encountered anything yet."

After Davik does his usual check Hunter will search the items prodding with his sword rather than his hands.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2016 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 262 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Sounds like they took off real fast. Maybe the beds is where the halfings that we encountered were staying. We need to keep searching the place out and see what else we find.

7th Sep, 2016 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik searches the area for traps.
"So what's your story, Hunter? Why do you mistrust me so?"

7th Sep, 2016 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

Ardo chuckles "Hmm that should be more of an ale and dinner talk at an Inn or campfire. Not in the middle of an evil temple."
Looking around the room decides to gather up the chess pieces and board and place them into a sack. "Not sure if these are worth anything but if the evil clerics did flee this place out maybe it will cover some expenses. I guess it is time to go check out the other hallway gentlemen."

Out of character: I am hoping I would have grabbed the books in the other room and place them into a sack also.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2016 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 262

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Additional searching reveals nothing more to be found.

In order to take the chess board, you will have to take the entire table, as the tiles of the board are carved into the table top. The pieces are easily collected and bagged.

Also, there are too many books to take them all. You will have to be selective in which ones you take and which ones you leave. And, given the situation, the question I have is, do you want to take the time to do so?

7th Sep, 2016 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 262

The Arcane says...

Out of character: I will pass on collecting the books and just take the pieces for now as I can come back later to grab the board if needed or buy a board later.

"Gentleman, onwards to find the cleric. Let us check out that hallway we have not explored yet."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.