Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 265 of 533

Drethen just smiles as he readies his sword - Page 265 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Sep, 2016 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
9th Sep, 2016 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 265

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter will shoot another arrow this time at a different angle. By the sound he wants to know if its a corridor or room based on the length of time before it hits something.

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2016 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As far as Hunter can tell, the arrow is striking about 50 feet, maybe 60 feet from the top of the stairs. He can't tell if it's a room or corridor because the ceiling over the stairs will deflect any arrows that are trying to be shot further away..

9th Sep, 2016 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Ardo takes the coin and give it a kiss. "Blerred hopefully this will work in that darkness." Ardo then tosses the coin into the darkness.

9th Sep, 2016 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 265 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ardo tosses the coin. Just as it touches the veil of darkness, the shadows slip away and the party is able to see the bottom of the stairs.

The stairs appear to open into a room that seems decently light. By the flicker of shadows you guess the room has several torches lighting it.

Out of Character: : Not that it's going to matter in the near future, but everybody please make sure you have your character sheets updated with your latest AC, THAC0, and HP.

9th Sep, 2016 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks at Ardo, "Now that's a nice trick… how did you know?"

He uses his vision to see where his arrows are located and when he gets down there he will attempt to recover them. However he looks at the trap master and says, "After you.... "

9th Sep, 2016 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Does the light of Ardo's coin go out as it dispels the darkness? Also, could I not detect traps because the darkness was there, or is there no traps there from my own inspection?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2016 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 265

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at Hunter "I didn't know but I paid dearly in gold for that spell hoping I would no longer have to carry a lantern ever again. At this point in time I think it much wiser for the fighters to begun to lead as I think we have encountered an enemy."

Ardo grabs his holy symbol. "Blerred protect me as I go forth in your name to rid this valley of an unnatural evil."
After the spell is cast Ardo dons his shield and readies his mace.
"Well Gentleman, do we go forth and fight or turn and flee?"

Out of character: For 12 rounds I will have a +2 to saving throws caused from evil or evilly enchanted creatures. Evil and evilly enchanted creatures will have a -2 to there attack rolls against me or I go to AC-1. I cannot have mental control spells succeed against me and extraplanar, conjured, summoned animals or monsters cannot hit me.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2016 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 265

Drethen just smiles as he readies his sword and shield and heads down the stairs behind Davik. HE will look around into the room as he gets closer to the bottom to see what if anything they may be facing.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.