Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 266 of 533

Out of Character: It looks good to me. I would - Page 266 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Sep, 2016 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
9th Sep, 2016 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 266

The Mysterious says...

Ardo you need not concern yourself with replacing your coin I am able to cast that spell now, when we get some down time again I will simply prepare another coin for you. I also have access to a spell that will make one of you invisilbe for a time as long as you do not attack anything if someone wants to enter the room and surprise anything that may be waiting for us. Although we may have lost the element of surprise with the darkness spell being broken.

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2016 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"Shall I scout ahead to ensure we are not ambushed in our turn, our experience with the Tracker has left me on edge," said Davik.

10th Sep, 2016 - 9:02am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The light on the coin blinks out as it negates the darkness.

Now, just to be clear, I've got Hunter and Drethen marching down into the room with everybody else following. Is that the plan?

10th Sep, 2016 - 9:38am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 266 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Is Davik confident that the magical darkness wasn't concealing a trap? Also, if others are leading, Davik will remain in the back, keeping in stealth for the possibility of getting a sneak attack on one of the priests (As it won't work on the undead).

10th Sep, 2016 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter would not be "Marching" he would always let Davik check for traps and he would move carefully down often using his sword to prod ahead. Then too he has his special sense so he won't be surprised.

10th Sep, 2016 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

I am following them down the steps with shield and mace at the ready to face evil.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Sep, 2016 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 266

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Okay, so I have Davik leading the way down the stairs, searching for traps. He is followed closely by Hunter and Drethen, side by side, ready for trouble. Third rank we have Ardo and Gabriel followed by Delgar and Jude.

Please review the player's 'battle map' to confirm and let me know if there's anything that I missed.

10th Sep, 2016 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 266

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: It looks good to me. I would watch out for what's around the corner keeping in mind what he calls it, "Battle map".

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.