Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 269 of 533

Hunter doesn't appreciate the use - Page 269 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2016 - 10:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
12th Sep, 2016 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 269

The Arcane says...

Ardo makes sure he is out of the silence spell then he starts casting a hold spell and targets two of the younger priests.

Ardo Results:
  • Initative on D10 (+0): 3 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2016 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen like I said attacks the closest one first. He will be swinging his sword as he can.

12th Sep, 2016 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Mysterious says...

Im going to ready my sling and move down the stairs with the party but just trying to only move far enough to get out of the silent spell area.

Delgar Results:
  • Iniative on D10 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Sling attack on D20 (+0): 12, 2, 17 (3 rolls)
  • Sling damage on D20 (+1): 15, 21, 2 (3 rolls)

12th Sep, 2016 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 269 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ninurta gets the jump on Hunter as he enters the room. She rushes up to him swinging her scythe, but misses. Gabriel, brandishes his long sword and rushes in attacking the first person he sees. As soon as he realizes that it’s a woman, he pulls up short not wanting his chivalrous code to be broken by fighting a woman when a male opponent is readily available.

Tishpak, also closest to Hunter, rushes up to him swinging a mace and also misses. Delgar pushes his way past Hunter who is now engaged with two of the evil clerics. Once he gets out into open ground, he sees one of the clerics casting a spell. Hoping to disrupt her casting, he takes aim with his sling, but misses.

Ardo moves to the spot vacated by Delgar to get a better view of the two clerics attacking Hunter. Seeing his opportunity, he casts Hold Person on them. He watches in anticipation as he sees the male cleric begin to slow and freeze in place. The female, however, seems to be able to shake off the effects and continues to engage Hunter. Hunter sees the male stiffen so he fires his arrows at the female that’s engaging him. He lands one arrow in her thigh causing her to scream out in pain, but misses with his second shot.

At this point, the female cleric that was casting a spell that Delger tried to disrupt, finishes her spell. As she does so Gabriel, Drethen, Hunter, and Delgar all begin to feel their limbs tighten and begin to freeze into place. (Since Drethen didn’t roll any 20’s I’m rolling his saving throw for him to keep things moving…). Gabriel, Drethen, and Hunter are all able to gather their will and force their limbs to obey their commands and shake off the effects of the Hold Person spell. Delgar, on the other hand, isn’t so lucky. He quickly freezes in place and is unable to do anything further than watch as his comrades battle the evil clergy.

Davik, waiting for his opportunity, sneaks out into the room and circle around behind the femal cleric that Hunter is fighting. Since the cleric is expecting to be attacked and is aware that she’s in a combat situation, Davik isn’t able to get a sneak attack in on the female. He does, however, get the normal advantage of striking from behind and, in so doing, is able to finish off what Hunter started. The female figure of the cleric crumbles to the ground after Davik is able to stab her in the back.

Drethen then steps out next to Gabriel and mercilessly slays the young female cleric that Gabriel was unable or unwilling to attack. The creature looks back into Drethen’s eyes with a look of horror as she too crumbles to the ground, sliding off of Drethen’s long sword in which he had impaled her. Upon seeing this, the last male cleric rushes up to Drethen swinging his mace. A look of rage is on his face as he attacks Drethen with all of his might. Luckily for Drethen the magical armor that he’s wearing safely deflects the blow leaving him unscathed.

At the back of the party, Jude casually strolls up saying, “I can see that you are once again going to leave a huge mess for me to clean up. What, really, is the point of all of this violence?”

Out of Character: : Please don’t forget to include all of your rolls for the turn and also include a couple of extra 20’s in case they’re needed for saving throws. Or, you can include a separate line for saving throws.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2016 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: I had four rolls but that is ok. I will make new ones.

In Character: Drethen takes up his combat on the male cleric who attacked hi. He will hope to strike him down soon and then look for another.

12th Sep, 2016 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Blacksmith says...

Davik fades back into the shadows, attempting the same tactic again on another Cleric.

Out of Character: This is more just for flavour at this point. I'm guessing there's no point in trying to go into stealth in a situation like this.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Attack Rolls on D20 (+0): 20, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Damage Rolls on D8 (+0): 2, 1 (2 rolls)
  • Potential Saves on D20 (+0): 11, 2, 15, 10 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2016 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 269

The Arcane says...

Ardo suing the battle taking shape begins casting a 2nd spell at the cleric fighting Hunter. "Sleep." Ardo will then move more off to the side to be able to start casting more spells. Out of Character: : First spell cast is command. 2nd round I will try to casting a silence spell on the clerics on the left side of the room. 3rd rd will try for a hold person spell on more clerics. If any player gets wounded badly I will cast cure light wounds instead. If I am charged I will swing back with mace.

Ardo Results:
  • Spell turning on D10 (+0): 10, 10, 2, 5, 2, 6 (6 rolls)
  • Saves on D20 (+0): 10, 17, 10, 15, 15, 5 (6 rolls)
  • Cure light wounds on D8 (+0): 5, 3, 4 (3 rolls)
  • Mace on D20 (+1): 10, 18, 9, 14, 19, 12 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+2): 5, 3, 7, 3, 7, 7 (6 rolls)

12th Sep, 2016 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 269

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter doesn't appreciate the use of spells against him. He becomes angered and intends on making this the final round as he shoots with fury.

Hunter Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+3): 20, 20, 14, 19 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 9, 5, 6, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Saving? on D20 (+0): 17, 5 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.