Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 28 of 533

As Ardo decides to take up his spot in the - Page 28 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2015 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
16th Sep, 2015 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 28

Ignoble says...

Oberon nods to the others and gets up as well. As soon as they get past the door and out of Mendel's sight and hearing, he says "Something is wrong here. Did you see Gervase, a holy driven cleric seeking a relic just giving up on his quest. Rudderless? A cleric? I think not. And the two ladies, bespelled or bewitched. Our friend Mendel is more than he appears.

"If I were the cleric who created the undead in the caves and wanted to protect my alter, Charming the opposition and leading them into an ambush would be any easy way to do it. Heck, the hobgoblins may have even paid him to do it. What do you think?"

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2015 - 4:20am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"I have no knowledge of your previous encounters or the mind set of your companions so I will defer to your judgement that something is wrong I would agree a priest would not give up on a holy quest so easily"

16th Sep, 2015 - 9:48am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You gather at the tavern early in the morning to prepare to venture forth to the caves once again. It appears that the only ones who have answered the call this day are Delgar, Oberon, Ardo, Thane, and Rethal.

Grevase, Luthion, and Aseneth are all nowhere to be found. It would appear that they either lost their motivation or their courage. Either way, it appears that you will have to carry on without them.

Given any last minute preparations, you head to the keep's gate. As you pass through to the wilds out side, you can make out a single lone wagon on the road ahead of you about a half mile in the distance. You can see that it has items in the back, but at this distance it is too hard to make out what exactly it is, probably boxes or barrels. You can also see that there appear to be about five individuals with the wagon.

16th Sep, 2015 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 28 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Thane's typical action would be the go ahead alone and scout, but not yet sure how these fellows handles things decides to observe for a bit while looking at Rethal to see what he will say about it.

16th Sep, 2015 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

When Ardo woke up this morning, after the talk of trolls the night before he diced maybe memorizing the Burning Hands spell would be wise. "I have no need to catch up with that Caravan, but if we keep them just in sight if something goes bad we can help out, or if we see them scatter we know trouble is ahead. If anyone feels brave, they might want to scout ahead of them a little bit and see if they are what they appear to be."

16th Sep, 2015 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Thane listens to the suggestion put forward by Ardo. He shows no expression to it nor says anything not wanting to influence any particular action at the moment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2015 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 28

The Mysterious says...

"If we are heading the same direction I see no problem with following the caravan at a distance like ardo suggested as for someone scouting ahead thats up to them I have no skill in that area"

I will take up my a spot in the middle of our party as we prepare to leave the keep I will follow rethal and oberon's lead

16th Sep, 2015 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 28

The Arcane says...

As Ardo decides to take up his spot in the centre of the group, he looks at his closet travelling companion. “Delgar is it? By the looks of your garb and the lack of Bow, sword or armour my I presume like myself you are a mage? If so just for your information, if you see me casting a spell today it will be burning hands that way you know not to cast a spell that would counteract the effects of mine. “

Reconcile Edited: Buddha on 16th Sep, 2015 - 6:07pm

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.