Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 272 of 533

Ardo walks over and casts cure light wounds - Page 272 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2016 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Sep, 2016 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 272

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter shouts, "Someone follow me as backup!"

Hunter then takes out his long sword and says, "Only thing that can strike a ghost is a magical weapon".

He then looks for a path she might have taken thinking that she probably went for the exit and follows in that direction.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2016 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Out of character: Being a cleric would I know the difference between a ghost and what just happened? Or do I have too little experience in life yet?

"Davik check for hidden doors that maybe she could have left through."

14th Sep, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Mysterious says...

Now that I am free of the spells effect I will cast a detect magic spell and look over the whole room especially the spot where she walked through the wall. "Thank you once again friends for protecting me while I was paralyzed no matter how many times it happens you do not get use to it"

Out of character: can I use spell craft do determine what the cleric did to escape?

Delgar Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)

14th Sep, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 272 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik looks around the room to see if he can see a hidden door, but doubts he'll find one. He saw Drethens sword go right through the Cleric before she disappeared.

Out of Character: Which Thief skill does this fall under?

14th Sep, 2016 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Tishpak appears depressed and insulted. Not only was he not able to help repel these sacrilegious invaders, but they took to insulting him by referring to him as a ‘she’. However, seeing that he has little choice, and possibly to take some measure of revenge, he tells Ardo with a wry grin, “Sounds like that little whelp that we gave to the Necromancer who lives in the cave south of ours. Good luck getting her back, or at least what’s left of her!”

Meanwhile, Hunter runs up the stairs trying to catch up with the female cleric. He looks through all of the hallways and is unable to find any sign of her or trace of her passing. Since Delgar was stuck observing most of the battle, he surmises that the liquid that she had poured over herself was most likely a bottle of Oil of Etherealness, which allowed her to escape. Davik checks the wall where the cleric disappeared and seems to confirm this idea since he cannot find any evidence of a secret door or passage.

Upon casting Detect Magic, Delgar can see that Tishpak’s flail, Nabu’s plate mail (The other male cleric), Nabu’s Mace, Nabu’s Necklace, a horn that Nabu has tucked in his belt, and the large stone statue of the horse all glow with a magical light.

In addition, Ardo, Delgar, and Drethen all kind of recognize Tishpak and the dead female next to him as the clerics that kidnapped Thain from them while they were trying to make it back to the keep.

In addition, Drethen's plate mail continues to freeze for two more minutes before slowly warming back up. (8 HP damage).

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 14th Sep, 2016 - 2:44pm

14th Sep, 2016 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

"It seems we have a Necromancer to worry about," said Davik, then to the Cleric "Was it you that sent the assassin? It gave us quite a bit of trouble, and put me out a couple silver. I am curious about whence it came."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 272

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter curses his inability to find a target. He rejoins the others to find out what they have found thus far and begin a search of the area.

14th Sep, 2016 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 272

The Arcane says...

Ardo walks over and casts cure light wounds on Drethen.

"Looks like we are off to hopefully save a lady that has been kidnapped. Either rush back to town and drop him off at the keep or gag him and drag him along while we try to find that lady."

After that Ardo continues to gather treasure in various sacks and gets ready to leave.

Ardo Results:
  • Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.