Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 274 of 533

Out of Character: I was down 8 total and you - Page 274 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2016 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Sep, 2016 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 274

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "And wouldn't our prisoner know how to do it and the threat of an end to his life?"

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2016 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The cleric reluctantly informs the party that the command word for the horse is 'Black Beauty'. So, to operate it, one would say Black Beauty and then whatever you wanted it to do, walk, run, attack, etc…

Of course, it's only able to do what a normal horse would be able to do, but it doesn't get tired and can carry a total of 1000 lbs.

14th Sep, 2016 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, "See… now that solves transport issues. Let's mount up this horse but first let's do a test… be on your guard now."

Hunter stands just outside the room the horse is in and says, "Black Beauty" and then gives it a command to trot around and stop to see if it obeys.

14th Sep, 2016 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Page 274 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Delgar says "Good job hunter your skills of persuasion have come in handy from time to time, may I suggest we load up the horse and move on to see if we can rescue the poor girl that is missing."

14th Sep, 2016 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

“Yes, lets move forward and see about rescuing that Lady or at least finding out what has happened to her.” Ardo turns towards the cleric. “I am not going to coddle you; I am just going to put this plainly. I have 3 options. The first is to hand you over to the Bug Bears to see if they will watch over you while we check out this. I am not sure if they will hand you back over to us when we are done to bring you to the keep. My second option is to bash you over the head, tie you up and leave you here while we do this. Not sure if you would live through that. My last option is to bind and gag you and drag you along. If you become a hindrance, try to escape or warn the enemy we are coming I just kill you first then proceed to take out your allies. Right now I believe the last option would be more preferable to yourself. If everything goes well, I will inform the keep you were helpful in aiding us to either bring the girl back alive or at least her body to her father if she is dead.”

After that Ardo fashions something to gag the cleric.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Drethan looks to Ardo, "Thanks for the healing. Before we run off to find the necromancer we still have not fully explored this cave system. Maybe the cleric when to that corridor we did not search yet. We can gag this cleric and tie him to the horse so he does not escape as we have the horse follow us. I am all for rescuing the lady if she is still alive of return her body back to the merchant so he can have closure."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 274

The Arcane says...

"Well said Drethen, I forgot about that last hallway. Do you happen to have a healing potion on yourself to take care of the rest of your wounds?"

Out of character: Not sure how many hit points you lost.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 274

Out of Character: I was down 8 total and you gave me back 5 so I am down 3 so I am good for now.

In Character: "I do not have healing potions but I have holy water. I can always sprinkle some on our buddy here if he does not stop struggling. I wonder what reaction it would have?" Drethen Smiles.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.