Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 275 of 533

Ardo walks back to check the other room to - Page 275 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2016 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Sep, 2016 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 275

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : KNToran, you took a total of 10 HP. I think you may have missed the 2hp that Drethen took on page 270. It was buried in the text a bit so it was probably easy to over look.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: Ok thanks that still puts me down only 5 I am ok for now. I will update character to show this.

15th Sep, 2016 - 7:14am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

"Shall I take point again for this final hallway?" Asked Davik "We don't want any surprises. I find it strange that we have not seen more undead." He looks to the Cleric "Was it you that sent the assassin after us?"

15th Sep, 2016 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 275 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik leads the party down the southern corridor. After a turn to the left and a turn to the right, the corridor opens up into an unlit chamber that seems to serve as a crypt. Most of the simple stone tables are blank, but on five of them you see people—three women in black robes and two men in red ones—stretched out, hands at their sides or folded across their chest. You can't tell from a distance if they're living or dead—if living, why are they so perfectly still? If dead, how can their bodies be so perfectly preserved? The room is utterly quiet.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2016 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Didn't we just fight these people? Maybe these are their bodies. Something evil is a foot. I belive. We need to make sure they are not coming to attack us ever again."

15th Sep, 2016 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

The Arcane says...

"For a group that had no problem raising the dead for their own causes it seems strange they would not the bodies of their own order members. Shall we venture in and take a look."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2016 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 275

Blacksmith says...

"Could someone check back in the other room to see if the bodies are still there?" said Davik "I think I heard a story about this. These are clones, I believe. Replications of the clergy upstairs, is this something clerics can do, Ardo? Is there any magic here, Delgar?"

Out of Character: Davik tries to remember what he knows about clones.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Intelligence on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)

15th Sep, 2016 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 275

The Arcane says...

Ardo walks back to check the other room to see if the bodies are still there. "If the clerics could make replications of themselves I think we are already dead and in the afterlife for I believe that is an extremely powerful spell only a few people might even know."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.