Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 29 of 533

Ardo sensing the plan is now in motion readys - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Sep, 2015 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2015 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 29

Out of Character: : Were we able to secure oil and a lantern IF soo how much were we able to get? Also Rethal would have bought 20 more Arrows too

In Character: Rethal look ahead, "Looks like our friends are on the wagon. Lets stay behind and observe as we head towards the caves. No scouts are needed right now as if anything bad happens we will see it when they attack the wagon. Lets stay together and keep on our path."

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2015 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"Why yes ardo I am a Mage we are easy to spot I guess, I do not know that spell perhaps you can teach me it and maybe I have some spells you don't know"

17th Sep, 2015 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You follow the wagon only because it's headed in the same direction that you are. It heads down the road to the east. At a point in the road about 1/2 mile from the keep (The point marked by an 'X' on the player's woods map) the wagon stops at the side of the road. You've gained enough on the wagon to be able to see the following, even though they appear to not have noticed you yet.

Off in the distance you see a cart laden with barrels pulled up on the side of the road. While two women stand petting the draft donkeys and two guards wait patiently, leaning up against the cart, a huge man in robes walks about thirty feet off the road. You recognize the party as Mendel and his two women and a couple of guards.

He stops and pulls something out of his robe. It's a large medallion from what you can tell. It's hard to make out the details, but he holds the medallion high above his head and appears to chant. In the next minute you can see grayish hands clawing their way up from out of the earth. Soon a dozen or so rotting corpses stand swaying on their feet beside him. Still holding up the medallion, he motions towards the cart and the things shamble over and unload two of the barrels he indicates. The hoist the barrels on their shoulders and disappear into the woods. The guards head over to the remnants of the holes and busy themselves covering all tracks and evidence of their presence while the two women help the huge man into the wagon. The ladies join him and he gets the wagon rolling while the guards catch up to the wagon and accompany it on either side and the group resumes its journey.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2015 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 29 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Rethal tells the others, "Wait for the wagon to get further ahead and then we need to see if we can follow the undead and kill them and see what is in the crates."

17th Sep, 2015 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Sounds like a good plan we stayed back. I think right now we should backtrack a little into the woods nearby and make a plan as I highly doubt whatever just crawled out of the ground is friendly. Delgar maybe when we hit the next town we can compare spells"

17th Sep, 2015 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

The Mysterious says...

I will follow rethals lead and ready my sling in case the undead notice us as we follow them

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2015 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 29

Rethal looks at Thane, "Can you move in front some and see that they did not leave any surprises for us. No more than 30 feet ahead of us so we can cover you in case anything does happen."

17th Sep, 2015 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

The Arcane says...

Ardo sensing the plan is now in motion readys his darts and looks around slowly to make sure nothing is following the group.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.