Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 281 of 533

Still with one eye open and leaning, "Well - Page 281 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2016 - 2:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
21st Sep, 2016 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 281

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "Ah, that feels good… now I can feel my nuts again… goodness that was an awful experience. Now I know how really old men must feel. Alright, where do we go from here?"

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Gentleman, I am for one letting those shadows stay here for ever. Maybe they will keep other evil out of this cave by killing them if they try to inhabit this complex. I am not sure if Hunter and I can take these creature down ourselves. Whom amongst you needs healing before we start on to see if we can free that lady or at least recover her body."

21st Sep, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

Davik pulls a magic weapon off the horse.

Out of Character: What's on there again

In Character: "Do we fight or flee?" asked Davik "I feel hesitant to leave these creatures alive, this temple may have been used as a place of evil, but perhaps given time, it could be used as a haven or refuge for the light. I'm not sure if I've earned a vote, but I don't believe we should leave these creatures to gather their strength."

21st Sep, 2016 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 281 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter stands still scratching his head about the indecisiveness of his fellow combatants. He says, "You decide, meanwhile I will take a doze here." He leans against a wall with one eye closed and a grin on his face.

21st Sep, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

'To me it is simple, they are already dead and will not harm us for the next bit. There is a chance that girl is alive. I am for going to save something that might be alive, then coming back here at another time and taking care of them. If things go bad in this fight I cannot turn them again this day."
With that Ardo goes and sits beside Hunter waiting for the others.

21st Sep, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

"You may have a point, " Davik concedes "Very well. But we should ensure we are prepared for this fight next time. We must bring weaponry that can actually hurt them. Do we bring Tishpak back to town before we go rescue the girl, or just drag him with us?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 281

The Arcane says...

'When I come back here I will be more prepared for this battle with a proper assortment of spells. Now I have taken no wounds, is there any among you that needs serious healing before we go on?"

Out of character: Not sure if someone took a beating and is almost dead.

21st Sep, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 281

Elf Bowman says...

Still with one eye open and leaning, "Well I'm down a little (4hp) if you want to use one of your spells it will be good unless we might encounter something later."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.