Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 286 of 533

Out of Character: Am I crazy to try to make - Page 286 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Sep, 2016 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
24th Sep, 2016 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 286

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter has heard of such creatures being able to rust metal but he does not know if this one is the same. He isn't taking any chances and already has his bow pulled back as soon as it makes any unfriendly move.

Hunter Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+3): 21, 13, 4, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 5, 6, 8, 8 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2016 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Delgar will ready his sling once again but won't attack until he see's how the weird creature reacts to davik trying to pet it. Thinking to himself we must be close to the evil wizard with all these weird monsters.

Delgar Results:
  • Iniative on D10 (+0): 5 (1 roll)
  • Sling attack on D20 (+0): 15, 8, 3, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Sling damage on D4 (+1): 2, 2, 5, 3 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2016 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen watches the creatures reaction to Davik. He still has his sword and shield ready to strike the strange creature if it makes a threatening move.

25th Sep, 2016 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 286 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo waits back with warhammers ready to start tossing at this creature. He is sure his grandfather said something about fire breathing creatures that looked like this but he thought he also said they could fly and were not friendly.

25th Sep, 2016 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The creature readily accepts Davik petting him on the head and even seems to be enjoying the attention.

As Davik pets the creature, he realizes that this is a Rust Monster. Being a metal smith, they are somewhat legendary in those circles.

Even as Davik is recalling this, the creature reaches out with its two antenna touching one of his daggers and the dagger immediately turns to rust, crumbling into a pile on the floor. The creature then starts to enthusiastically lap up the pile of rust left by the dagger.

25th Sep, 2016 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

"This is a Rust Monster," said Davik "It literally eats metal. It doesn't appear hostile, perhaps we could bring it with us. I can certainly see the advantages of having a creature like this on our side."

Davik looks around at the party "What do you guys think? If we can return to Wickler later, I can collect the leftover slag from my smithy to feed it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2016 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 286

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter assured that he was right looks towards Davik and says, "Did you say you want a rust monster as a pet?" While he says this he backs up leaving Davik and his pet to bond.

Out of Character: Can a rust monster affect magical items too?

25th Sep, 2016 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 286

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Am I crazy to try to make this work? I'm probably still going to do it as it's in character for Davik, buy want to know what you guys think.

In Character: Davik continues to pet the Rust Monster, offering it a few of his spare arrow heads to keep it occupied while he tied a rope around its neck.
"It's an animal, yes?" asked Davik "It should be able to be trained as well as any. I think I shall call him Rusty. Shall we continue?"

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 25th Sep, 2016 - 7:03pm

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Animal Handling on D20 (+0): 15 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.