Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 288 of 533

Hunter shakes his head and comments, "So… - Page 288 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Sep, 2016 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
26th Sep, 2016 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 288

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik moves forward with the Rust Monster's leash in his hand. Rounding the corner from the tunnel to the south Davik sees a barred door in the far north wall and a small (Twenty-foot by twenty-foot) chamber opening out of the far south corner.

In the chamber opening out of the far south corner, he spots a group of three zombies and three skeletons that come to life as he spots them.

They begin moving forward, slowly pursuing him.

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2016 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I said I left the Rust Monster with Delgar. This was stated. I'm not silly enough to bring it with me while I'm trying to stealth. I might be able to train it to be as stealthy as I am later, but for now, I'm not going to risk it.

26th Sep, 2016 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Out of character: I do believe Delgar declined the option to hold the leash of the rust monster. I would probably suggest asking Jude and then quipping something about see how we didn't kill something he can take care of it.

26th Sep, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 288 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : You have to read the other people's posts. Delgar declined and THEN you said you were moving out to look at stuff. If you didn't want to take it, there was ample opportunity for you to say so. You didn't. Davik took the creature.

26th Sep, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Ah, must have missed that. In that case.

In Character:
Davik moves quickly back to the party "Three skeletons, three zombies, pursuing me right now." He looked to Jude: "Would you mind holding the leash of Rusty while we defend ourselves? I'd rather he not be in the thick of combat until I can train him better."

Out of Character: As a matter of interest, do I still roll move silently/hide in shadows while accompanied by Rusty (At a penalty) or do I just not get to make those rolls?

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

After the rust monster is past Drethen he will draw his sword and ready his shield to take on the new undead. HE heads for the zombies and skeletons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2016 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 288

The Arcane says...

Ardo makes sure he gets by the Rust monster then steps up besides Drethen. "By the Glory of Bleredd, return to slumber vile undead."

Ardo Results:
  • Turn Roll on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)
  • Total turned on D6 (+0): 3, 2 (2 rolls)

26th Sep, 2016 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 288

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter shakes his head and comments, "So… you befriend a rust monster, leash it and then try to pass it off to another?"

Not having time to say more he uses his bow on the unfriendly types up ahead aiming for those better suited to take more damage with arrows.

Hunter Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+3): 18, 11, 19, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 5, 4, 9, 7 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.