Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 292 of 533

"Before we flee Arpad is the mage that - Page 292 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Sep, 2016 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
30th Sep, 2016 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 292

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, seeing that the group is always sheepish about such occasions, moves up, busts the door open for surprise and fires quickly if he sees an enemy.

Hunter Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+3): 14, 17, 16, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 8, 9, 7, 7 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2016 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo watches Hunter run up to an invisible door and boot it open. After that Ardo follows Hunter into the room with the invisible door barely hanging. "That was a mighty kick Hunter."

30th Sep, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

Davik holds up his hand up to stop the party, and moves stealthily down the side passageway to have a closer look at the room beyond (I'm assuming we can't see into the room). Once he sees what's in the room, and if there's any dangers to the party, he will return to the party, and report what he found.

30th Sep, 2016 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 292 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Despite Davik's offer to scout ahead, Hunter runs up into the room and finds a room that is filled with more books than you've seen in any one place in your whole life before. There must be several hundred of them! Scrolls line the shelves, all apparently neatly catalogued by some system. Twelve polished skulls, each belonging to a different species, stand atop the twelve tall, narrow bookcases that line the walls. A large table dominates the center of the room, its beautiful inlay work almost obscured by the papers scattered across its surface. A young woman of perhaps fourteen in a short black dress is working at the table by the light of a single candle, copying something out of a great black folio onto a sheet of parchment with a rather ratty looking quill pen; she looks up as you enter and says "Well, it's about time!"

In his fervor to attack the first thing that he sees and not immediately being able to tell if this girl is an enemy or not, Hunter lets fly an arrow. As it happens, Hunter is a little off balance from trying to kick a door that doesn't exist (Possibly to make his entrance that much more dramatic?) and his arrow embeds itself in the side of the table that the girl is working at.

The girl's eyes go wide as she shouts, "What the hell?!?"

30th Sep, 2016 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Hi, we are here to smite evil wizards and destroy foul undead. I see you are alive so that rules you out of being an undead, are you perhaps an evil wizard needing smiting? Also why is it about time?" Ardo looks over at Hunter when he is done saying that and then looks back at the girl and says "Arpad?"

30th Sep, 2016 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

"What a great first impression, eh Hunter?" asked Davik as he entered the room behind him.

Out of Character: Do I recognise the girl at all? If not, I look around the books in the room to see if there's any in Common, that look like they might be valuable, or useful to the party. If he doesn't recognise the girl, this is what he does, leaving the rest of the party to interact with her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Sep, 2016 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 292

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"Yes", the girl responds to Ardo, "I'm Arpad. It's about time somebody came to rescue me. I've been forced to be come Tarlech's apprentice for the last six months. Now let's go. I don't want to be here another minute!"

As Davik inspects the books on the shelves, he discovers that it's a great library devoted to the study of magic. There are no spell books, but each section is devoted to a specific type of magic with extra bookcases devoted to the school of necromancy.

Proceeding counterclockwise from the entrance, the bookcases are: I. Universal Magic (A halfling skull); Il. Abjuration (The skull here is large and beastly, but nothing that any of you recognize); Ill. Alteration (A dwarf skull); IV. Charm & Enchantment (An elf skull); V. Conjuration & Summoning (A goblin skull); VI. Divination (A kobold skull); VII. Illusion (A gnome skull); VI. Invocation & Evocation (An orc skull); IX—XI. Necromancy (Three shelves, with a human skull atop the midmost bookcase); and XII. Clerical Magic (A massive bugbear skull; these shelves are mostly devoted to prayers and stories concerning Wee Jas, goddess of death and magic but also contain material on Erishkigal and Nergal and many legends regarding the grim reaper).

30th Sep, 2016 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 292

The Arcane says...

"Before we flee Arpad is the mage that captured you still here or is he gone? I do not envision leaving an enemy alive behind me to chase me down."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.