Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 296 of 533

Out of character: no I used it in the last - Page 296 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2016 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 296

Drethen satisfied that the holy water worked will pull out another flash and unstopper it. He will once again try pouring the water on the cat.

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2016 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Hearing Delgar 's warning, and seeing how the oil was doing more harm than good, Davik looks around to see if there are any traps in the room.

5th Oct, 2016 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Round 7:
The cat, realizing that the end is close, continues to attack Ardo with fury. Scratching and biting, the cat is able to get its claws on Ardo (4hp damage). As Davik disengages from combat, Drethen pours his next vial of Holy Water on the cat. The flurry of action from the cat continues to allow it to evade a direct hit from Drethen but, again, the water splashing off of the cold stone floor still gets on the cat causing it pain.

Hunter swings his sword at the cat hoping to finally end it. But, he finds himself in the same situation as Drethen in that the cat is too squirrely to land a solid blow. Ardo, having had about enough of this cat’s scratches, is able to land a lucky swing with his mace that sends the cat flying across the room. It hits the wall with a dull thud and slowly slides down the wall until it comes to a lifeless rest on the floor. The corpse continues to smolder, although it’s hard to tell if it’s from the Holy Water, oil, or general destruction that the combat has caused.

As Davik searches around the room, he’s unable to find any evidence of traps.

As Ardo goes about evaluating the damage the cat caused, the scratches and the one bite, he realizes that the bite seems to be more inflamed and just a little nastier looking than the scratches.

5th Oct, 2016 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 296 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo mutters "Just got an infection from that cat damn. Well search the room for anything of value and lets get out of here in a hurry back to town for a deserved break for a day or so." Ardo quickly casts a cure light wounds to heal up the damage he has received. Once done he helps the group start to gather anything of value in the room and gets ready to leave.

Ardo Results:
  • CUre light wounds on D8 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

5th Oct, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter stabs the corpse just to be sure and then searches the necromancer to see what goodies he might have on him and then the room.

Hunter Results:
  • Search on D6 (+0): 1 (1 roll)

5th Oct, 2016 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Mysterious says...

"Just becareful before we just start grabbing stuff like I said there could be magical traps and such on his belongings. Try not to read anything or if something glows try not to touch it my friends I suggest we just start loading up the stone horse with whatever we can find. " Delgar starts looking for the necromancers spell book and poking through the books and scrolls around the room looking for anything of interest or value gathering up as many books as possible to put on the horse to bring back to the keep with him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2016 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 296

Blacksmith says...

"I didn't find any traps in this room at all," says Davik "I think it's pretty safe to say there aren't any, but I have some trouble with magical traps. Do you have a means to check for magic in the room?"

Out of Character: Do you have Detect Magic? Also, I'm not sure how the thief's Find/Remove Traps works on non - mundane traps. Does it work the same?

5th Oct, 2016 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 296

The Mysterious says...

Out of character: no I used it in the last room with all the magic armor and weapons.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.