Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 297 of 533

"I don't think friendship is - Page 297 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Oct, 2016 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2016 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 297

Drethen happy the cat is no longer moving will set about removing things that are of value and placing them on the horse. He will also search to make sure we find everything.

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2016 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Davik can ATTEMPT to disarm any type of trap, bet it mundane or magical. As usual, I’ll determine success and report the results of the attempt. In some cases, I may need to get additional information such as how Davik is attempting to disarm certain types of traps, but the mechanics will be pretty much the same, either way.

In Character: : The triumphant party calls down the corridor to tell the rest of the gang that it’s safe to enter the room. They find an interesting sight. Gabriel is standing in the middle of the hallway in what appears to be his underwear. Residue of a deep red/brown dust covers him slightly. The rust monster is licking its lips which are ringed with the red/brown dust as Jude holds its leash shrugging his shoulders and saying, “You all shouldn’t be getting yourselves into situations where you need such equipment, anyway. You’re only asking for disaster.”

The rest of the party begins searching the room. On the corpse of the necromancer they find a cloak, bracers, two rings, and a scroll. The corpse of the female has nothing special on it and the cat, still wrapped in bandages, has nothing but a collar.

On the desk and shelves’ you find Tarlech’s notes on his research and experiments. You discover that the cat was an accidental creation of a mummy cat which Tarlech is still trying to re-create. And the people that you found locked in the room were in the process of being turned into something called ‘Juju Zombies’. But, according to Tarlech’s notes, the process of feeding them a special diet to induce the correct type of starvation is taking much longer than it should.

Hunter finds a secret door on the north wall.

6th Oct, 2016 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

In Character: Davik winces as he sees Gabriel, and then procedes to scold Rusty for what he had done. Once that's done, he offers to buy Gabriel new armour as an apology for what Rusty did.

Out of Character: I try to impress upon Rusty that he is not to eat anything that I don't give to him, or tell him it's ok to eat.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Animal Handling? on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

6th Oct, 2016 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 297 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "We need to lose the rust monster. Lock it in a room for now and open it when we're going." He then points to the secret door for Davik to check out.

Out of Character: Who is taking what?

6th Oct, 2016 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik walks up to the secret door, pulling out his thieves tools as he goes. He will first check the door itself for taps, and then if it's locked, attempt to unlock it.

6th Oct, 2016 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Mysterious says...

"Why don't we just gather up everything and put it on the horse and we will figure out what is magical and such when we return to the keep, as for that rust monster I hate to say it I am in agreement with hunter on this one we can not have a rust monster traveling with us eating our belongings" with that delgar will gather up the notes on the desk and put them in his pack and continue to look for the wizards spell book.

Reconcile Edited: Delgar on 6th Oct, 2016 - 1:00pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2016 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 297

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at poor Gabriel, then the Rust monster, then Davik. "Davik your new friend seems to not know proper boundaries. If you are going to keep that ting you are going to have to figure out how to get it back to your house as it is going to be death of one of us. You might have to invest in an animal friendship potion to start training him so he doesn't destroy your smithy. Though just think if well trained you could probably ride him into battle."

Out of character: Hunter I think everything is just being stored on the Horse for now which I assume is everything that Falrun has mentioned the Rings, cloak, bracers, scroll and the collar from the cat.

6th Oct, 2016 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 297

Blacksmith says...

"I don't think friendship is the problem, Ardo," says Davik "He doesn't understand what I'm trying to communicate with him. Perhaps a Speak with Animals potion would be a better investment. Nevertheless, I do believe leaving him on his own very well may undo what training I've already implanted within him."

Davik looks at the handle that is all that's left of his Longsword.
"Perhaps I will remain at the back of the party for now, try to train him better and prevent him from attempting to eat anyone else's armour."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.