Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 300 of 533

Gabriel offers, "Since I'm considerably - Page 300 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Oct, 2016 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 300

I have a feeling that there may be a trap outside that caused the guy to fall. I think now that this cave is searched lets get the people back to the keep, the prisoner to the guards and us a chance to recover and recoup before we head back to clear out another cave or two. We still have that cave that has a troll you told us about.

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2016 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The corridor is ten feet by ten feet. So, the trap door appears to be about ten feet overhead, in the middle of the corridor. The body with the yellow powder on it is about twenty feet away.

7th Oct, 2016 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"If Davik can give it a quick check though it wouldn't be too much harm, then we can get going back to town. I am interested in healing up and continuing along." Ardo then motions to Davik if he needs some help trying to look into it.

7th Oct, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Page 300 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Delgar will keep checking through stuff "There must be something we missed we haven't found his spell book and he has to have one somewhere around here and in order for me to be of more use to party we really need to find it so I can learn some more powerful spells"

7th Oct, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well I am staying far away from that body and yellow fungus. You could not pay me enough to search that. Who knows there is a secret thing on the ceiling maybe it leads to another room."

Out of character: Just stressing I want to be no where near Mr. Yellow Bones and if it rises up as a skeleton I am leaving the other way.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drethen agrees with Ardo, "I too do not wish to get any closer to that skeleton. I do not like the yellow fungus that is on it maybe it will infect us. Lets take another looks about and see if we missed anything as we head out and back to town."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2016 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 300

The Mysterious says...

Out of characte: yes I also don't want to get any where near the skeleton with the yellow stuff.

7th Oct, 2016 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 300

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Gabriel offers, "Since I'm considerably less heavy now than I was a few minutes ago," he looks side long at Davik, "I can check out the trap door if somebody boosts me up there. Maybe stand on Drethen's shoulders?"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.