Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 31 of 533

"Those undead can sure move fast", - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2015 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
18th Sep, 2015 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 31

The Arcane says...

Ardo decides now is the time to make sure they are not being tracked themselves by always checking the rear and to the left and the right. "I'd like to rid this area of undead so when we leave the caves we don't have to worry about running into them not at our full power."

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2015 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I think the undead are for the purpose of hiding stuff, possibly what is in those barrels.

In Character: Thane makes hand signals to the party saying he can't see where they've gone. He waits for some prompt from the rest of the party about continuing or leaving them.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2015 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rethal comes up to where Thane is at. "What do you think? Which way do you think they went?" Rethal will assist Thane in tracking the current undead.

19th Sep, 2015 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 31 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: "I have no idea its like they disappeared into the green but since they are undead it won be hard for them to hide themselves. I doubt the risk of going there is going to be worth it." Says Thane to Rethal.

Out of Character: Some of you have detect magic, maybe you can get an exact location.

19th Sep, 2015 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Rethal is able to pick up the zombies trail through the thick underbrush picking out the freshest pieces if flesh left by the zombies as they mindlessly carried their cargo through the unforgiving woods.

After about an hour of tough going, the party finds the trail opens up to a large rocky field where only sharp brambles grow. You can see that the path continues another 300 yards ending in a barrow or possibly just a low cliff. Judging by the growth of the brambles, you can tell that you will only be able to move half as fast as normal in order to avoid cuts and scrapes from the briers that line either side of the narrow path. Numerous bits of zombie flesh and torn bits of their clothing line the path on either side indicating that the zombies did not take any precautions or even slow down while traveling the path.

19th Sep, 2015 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

"Well, at least here we will be able to see if someone is following us. So are we game for following them to that barrow or should we continue to the caves and leave this area for another day."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2015 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 31

The Mysterious says...

Since we are here I say why not see what is going on I also would like to know what's in the barrels we should deal with these undead

19th Sep, 2015 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 31

Elf Bowman says...

"Those undead can sure move fast", Thane comments while adding a sarcastic, "...And I thought I was fast!"

Pointing to the trail the zombies left, "Let's follow where they went, they did half the job for us clearing the way but be careful, besides getting cut you don't want any of their flesh getting on you.

Thane moves slowly watching from end to end.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.