Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 301 of 533

"I can figure out what's magical - Page 301 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2016 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
7th Oct, 2016 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 301

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks on with a grin and says, "This should be interesting." He backs up and aims for the trap door with his bow just in case.

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2016 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"I will volunteer to help you Gabriel and let's get this over with.". Ardo moves closer to the secret door hoping he is far enough away from the dead skeleton.

8th Oct, 2016 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ardo boosts Gabriel up on his shoulders so that Gabriel is able to open the secret trap door. After knocking on the door to see if there's any reaction, he slowly opens the portal to find a small space hidden above. Inside he finds Tarlech's spell books.

Delgar eagerly thumbs through them once Gabriel has retrieved them. Inside he finds the following spells:

Burning hands, chill touch, magic missile, shocking grasp, spider climb, unseen servant, levitate, Melf's acid arrow, pyrotechnics, spectral hand, web, fireball, vampiric touch, wraithform, erase, feather fall, find familiar, identify, knock, and wizard lock.

8th Oct, 2016 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 301 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo thanks Gabriel and tells Delgar. "The books are saved let us head back to town promptly.". On the way back to town Ardo takes care of any of the wounded captives.

8th Oct, 2016 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Delgar puts the books in his pack and says "I knew it! I knew they had to be around here some where okay now we can leave" taking one more look around the room making sure they aren't missing anything delgar will head out with the rest of the party.

8th Oct, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "That's all nice… I wonder who discovered that secret door to this stash, maybe you can save me from working so hard, however we need to decide what we do with this girl and where we go from here."

Out of Character: Once the decision is made Hunter follows.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2016 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 301

The Arcane says...

"Well we bring the girl back to her father at the keep. Get all the items identified and then rest up and figure out what to do tomorrow.". Once done talking to the group he starts talking to Arpad to find out how she was captured and why.

8th Oct, 2016 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 301

The Mysterious says...

"I can figure out what's magical of the stuff we found and I can identify them as well. I mean I can attempt to do it but I will need a pearl worth 100 gold to be able to cast it. The problem is I might not be successful so it might be cheaper to pay for the service, the better the wizard the more they will charge of course."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.