Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 302 of 533

Hunter slaps his forehead and press both palms - Page 302 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2016 - 10:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
8th Oct, 2016 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 302

The Watcher from the Aether says...

On the journey back to the keep, the party finds out from Arpad that she was abducted from her family in order to coerce her father into making special barrels for the merchant Mendel.

She then explains that the evil priests gave her over to the necromancer as some kind of payment. Tarlech, however, decided that she'd make a better apprentice than zombie. Of course she went along with it since being a living apprentice was better than being a dead zombie.

But, the whole time she was working for him, she was looking for a means to escape as well as trying to sabotage his experiments as much as she dared. That's why the room full of people were still alive. She had been slipping them nutritious food, not enough to keep them alive much longer, but enough to ruin Tarlech's attempt to turn them into juju zombies.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2016 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: How much would it cost to replace Gabriel's armour? Davik offers to buy him replacement armour. Can I make a knowledge check to see if I know of anything that can protect against rusting? And if so, would this be effective against Rusty? After this, Davik asks Ardo where he can find this Animal Friendship potion he mentioned.

8th Oct, 2016 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Plate Mail costs 600gp. If you wanted to make it yourself, it would take about a month. Since the rust monster's abilities can effect enchanted armor, there's no 'normal' way to make metal resistant to its attack. Even Stainless Steel would rust when attacked by Rusty. Granted, it may take 5 seconds to deteriorate instead of 1, but deteriorate it will.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 8th Oct, 2016 - 7:46pm

8th Oct, 2016 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 302 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Davik I would assume you would have to talk to the mages who make the potions that Hunter ordered. They might be able to help. Also not that I hate Rusty, but do you think they will let him into town? You might need to see if a farmer near town might let you store him.". Ardo then talks to Arpad to see what she knows about Mendal.

8th Oct, 2016 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Will Rusty be allowed into town? I'm assuming we don't want to stick around for a month, so I'm willing to fork out 600gp for plate armour for Gabriel. If I need to find a farmer to take care of Rusty, tell me if that costs anything. If we've got some time in town, I'll go and see about getting that Animal Friendship potion, and depending on how long we have before our next adventure, I might begin training Rusty.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2016 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

"So Mendel is part of this evil that is corrupting the valley and this area. I think the town guard needs to be made aware of this and maybe he is arrested for crimes against the crown and the people of the crown. I am thinking of finding and buying a magical weapon if I can."

Out of Character: I do not think we will be here much as we need to keep working on getting more items to help finish clearing that evil valley and the caves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2016 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 302

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: In that case, I'll replace Gabriel's armour and my own longsword, as well as buy three extra daggers. Also, at the smithy, I ask if I can buy (Or if they can give me) some scrap metal to use for Rusty.

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 8th Oct, 2016 - 10:02pm

8th Oct, 2016 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 302

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter slaps his forehead and press both palms against his cheeks.

"I can't believe we are talking about how to keep a rust monster."

Out of Character: just waiting on party.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.