Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 303 of 533

"I would like the cloak," says Davik - Page 303 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Oct, 2016 - 11:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
8th Oct, 2016 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 303

The Mysterious says...

"I don't know about the rest of the party but I will need a few days to learn some of these new spells and we need to find out what was magical off the necromancer and identify everything we just found I could use some time to relax as well before we head back to the caves. I'm not sure what is left to do there I can't remember did we ever kill that troll?"

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2016 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The girl explains that she doesn't know much about Mendel. Just that he worked with the evil clerics, is a smuggler, and that he had her abducted to make her father work for him.

When you get to the keep's gates, they do not allow Rusty inside. Even if you were willing to accept responsibility for any damages he may cause, the risk is considered too great. They recommend that you have him put down, the sooner the better.

The Merchant's Guild can sell you an Animal Friendship potion, but it will be about a week before they can get to making it because they're working on a rather large order of healing potions that's tying up all of their resources.

The troll has been eliminated.

I'll post treasure and experience in the next day. I will abide by the following:

1) All non-magical items of value will be sold to allow for an even distribution of cash.
2) All magic items that need to be identified will be, to the tune of 100gp each. The fees will come out of the party stash.
3) There will be a small financial transaction fee which will be deducted from the party stash.
4) The remaining amount will be divided evenly.
5) Experience will come from the total value of goods, not the amount left over after services have been deducted. So, if the stash started out at 10,000gp, that's what the exp will be determined off of, not the 199gp that is left after fees and services have been deducted *smile*

Also, with the destruction of the evil clerics and the delivery of one of their order, the party is given the 'hero' status. There will be a banquet held by the Castellan in your honor in two days.

8th Oct, 2016 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter feels no pity over the rust monster and insists that it should have been left where it was found. He goes to the tavern and has an ale while the accountants do their checking.

9th Oct, 2016 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 303 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen, Hunter, Delgar, Davik, Ardo, and Gabriel each earn 2,650 exp

After all is said and done, they each get 441gp.

The enchanted items have been identified as:

Flail +1
Brooch of Shielding (Will still absorb 20 points of damage)
Stone Horse
Plate Mail of Fear (16 charges)
Horn of Valhalla (Summons 2d4+2 zombies)
Bracers of Defense AC:4
Cloak of Protection +2
Ring of Protection +1
Ring of Wizardry (Allows bonus spells based on INT as Clerics for Wisdom).

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will state, "If no one else has use for the horse I would not mind having it as my steed to ride as we go places to help us if we need the assistance."

9th Oct, 2016 - 3:45am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Mysterious says...

"Well that's quite the hall I would be interested in the ring of wizardry of course I also wouldn't mind the bracers to give me some protection for a change and that horn would be interesting to study."

Delgar Results:
  • Hit points on D4 (+2): 5 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2016 - 4:35am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 303

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks over the loot and realizes there is not much he truly needs out of it he would let others take an item first before grabbing something. "Gentleman I am interested in many items but I will wait till others have chosen an item before claiming something for myself." While waiting for people to speak up he joins Hunter in the bar for a drink and dinner.

9th Oct, 2016 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 303

Blacksmith says...

"I would like the cloak," says Davik "Perhaps you would like to take the plate, Gabriel? I'm still willing to reimburse you for the armour you lost, but if we have to wait for new armour to be made for you, it will take much longer, a couple months at the very least."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.