Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 308 of 533

Davik will talk with the other tradesmen, - Page 308 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Oct, 2016 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
13th Oct, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 308

The Arcane says...

Out of character: Hunter not sure if you seen Falrun's post on page 306. It is a regular +1 Plate Mail, a +1 composite bow and a +1 short bow the group got for trading in the Plate Mail of Fear and +1 Scythe. That leave for magic items the Horn of Vahalla which summons zombies, The Brooch of Shielding, The +1 Ring of Protection and the Plate Mail +1 as I am assuming you are taking the +1 Composite Bow and Davik is taking the +1 Short Bow. So the question is do you want the +1 Plate Mail or the +1 Ring of Protection.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2016 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I did see those but was hoping the fear feature would give us a trade in bonus. Anyway, to help things move on I will take the bow and ring of protection then sulk.

13th Oct, 2016 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Out of character: Okay trying for more. To move things along I will take the plate mail +1 and the Horn of Vahalla. Leaving the Brooch of Shielding to Hunter. Breakdown goes as Stone Horse and Flail +1 to Drethen, Ring of Wizardry and Bracers AC 4 to Delgar. Cloak of Protection +2 and Short Bow +1 to Davik. Composite bow +1, Ring of Protection +1 and Brooch of shielding to Hunter. Ardo received Plate Mail +1 and Horn of Valhalla. Now onto the feast!

Reconcile Edited: Buddha on 13th Oct, 2016 - 3:01pm

13th Oct, 2016 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 308 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Alright, so bow and ring. I will update my sheet and you guys can find something worthwhile to do… I think we need to seek out a better city where we can buy the stuff we want.

14th Oct, 2016 - 4:12am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Delgar will spend the night studying the spell books trying to see if he can learn the spells they contain. Even with the spell books he can't get his mind off all the other books that they left behind in the parties haste to return to the keep. I wonder what they contained I would really like to return and gather them and round up any other magic supplies he had. I wonder if the group would return, I wonder if there is anything else to explore at the caves hm.

Delgar Results:
  • Burning hands on D100 (+0): 49 (1 roll)
  • Chill touch on D100 (+0): 100 (1 roll)
  • Shocking grasp on D100 (+0): 55 (1 roll)
  • Find familiar on D100 (+0): 57 (1 roll)
  • Spectral hand on D100 (+0): 9 (1 roll)
  • Wizard lock on D100 (+0): 87 (1 roll)
  • Knock on D100 (+0): 71 (1 roll)
  • Acid arrow on D100 (+0): 70 (1 roll)
  • Pyrotechnics on D100 (+0): 17 (1 roll)
  • Web on D100 (+0): 49 (1 roll)
  • Levitate on D100 (+0): 90 (1 roll)
  • Erase on D100 (+0): 64 (1 roll)
  • Feather fall on D100 (+0): 71 (1 roll)
  • Unseen servant on D100 (+0): 61 (1 roll)
  • Spider climb on D100 (+0): 49 (1 roll)

14th Oct, 2016 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Lens of Detection & Cloak of Elvenkind

The merchant's check their stock and return the offer of providing you with a Lens of Detection and a Cloak of Elvenkind for your Chain Mail +2 and the Horn of Valhalla.

The feast is held in the inner keep. The Castilian rolls out the red carpet and provides for the feast with the best that the keep has to offer. All of the tradesmen from the outer keep and a few of the merchants are in attendance.

Most importantly, this gives the party the opportunity to talk with the Castilian, if they so choose.

The night is highlighted with a speech from the Castilian thanking the party for their achievement of clearing the caves of the major threat to the keep as well as honoring their loss as in the party members that didn't make it through the adventure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Oct, 2016 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 308

The Arcane says...

Ardo takes the time during a quiet period in the feast to talk to the Castilian and inquire if he knows of other places that might have some opportunities for an adventuring group to make themselves useful. He also takes the time to suggest maybe sending a scouting party to the back entrance every once in awhile to make sure no one is occupying that cave complex. “Also if you send someone skilled in maps I can go over what I remember from the cave complexes if you ever need to send a party there at least they will have a heads up.”
Out of character: During the day after the feast I hope to turn my time to better use and if he has given us leads to place’s that we will need to travel too I will purchase a Medium War Horse if available and all the equipment required. (I am assuming I can pull the prices from the PHB).

14th Oct, 2016 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 308

Blacksmith says...

Davik will talk with the other tradesmen, if any of them travel as part of their trade, he asks if they've heard any rumours on the road, telling stories of his own adventures in return.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.