Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 32 of 533

Rethal Joins Oberon at the brambles "Yes - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2015 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 32

Rethal Agrees, "Yes lets move slow and steady to follow the Zombies and see where they went and what was in the barrels."

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2015 - 9:44am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You pick your way along the path. It takes about an hour to safely travel the 300 yards until you reach a small clearing about 30' in diameter, free of thorns.

The trail ends on the opposite side of the clearing before a stone door set in a stone lintel set in the side of a low rise - either in a natural cave face or the exposed mouth of an ancient burial mound.

You can tell that the zombies passed through the door, which stands closed before you.

20th Sep, 2015 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"Looks like a dungeon, perhaps worst than the one you visited previously. Shall I examine it or do one of you magic folks wish to check first?"

20th Sep, 2015 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Page 32 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"I don't have a spell prepared that would let me check the door, perhaps I can still examine the door to notice any runes on it"

Out of character can I use spell craft to check the door

Delgar Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

20th Sep, 2015 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

"Rethal, come here a minute." Oberon is standing and the entrance to the path of thorns leaning on some of the brambles with his shield. "Zombies are not the brightest of creatures. I am thinking a hidey-hole cut into the brambles and cleverly hidden by a ranger type person might come in handy if he have to run like we did last time. What do you think?

20th Sep, 2015 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

The Arcane says...

"Sounds good to me but we should proceed as this has been set up as a trap. If we seen them on the road the probably could have noticed us also. Any suggestions from anyone on a course of action?"
Ardo trys a listening check to see if he can here anything that might have been coming through the forest behind them.

Ardo Results:
  • Listening on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2015 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 32

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The door appears to be of plain rock, cut to fit the opening. There appears to be no handle or easy way of opening the door (Open door on a successful Bend Bars/Lift Gates roll).

You do not see anybody in the brambles following you for the 300 yards along the trails to the woods. You have little concern that anything could be hiding in the brambles not along the path as it isn't likely that anything could survive off of the path.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

Rethal Joins Oberon at the brambles "Yes a quicker way out may be good but do we want to take the time to cut a hidey hole out of the brambles? We could just be backing ourselves into a corner. I think we check this place out and go from there. Maybe this will give us more options further on. It was a good idea though."

Rethal goes over to the door and asks Thane "Can you make sure it has no traps on it before we try opening it."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.