Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 311 of 533

Out of Character: I can't seem to - Page 311 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2016 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
17th Oct, 2016 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 311

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter wondering about the indecision of the party meets them in the morning and says, "Well?" in regards to the merchant with the lasses on his side.

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2016 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Next morning Delgar will get up and study his spells making sure to prepare 3 continual light spells to create the coins for ardo as payment for the healing potion. After that he will make his way down stairs and take a seat at the table with Hunter and order some breakfast. "Well should we go after Mendel or wait for his return or do we move on to bigger and better things. We may even encounter Mendel on the road heading to the next city"

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I say we head towards a bigger city and see what happens on our way there. If we meet up with Mendel we take care of him then. IF not we keep going."

17th Oct, 2016 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 311 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

“Well Gentleman, I am going to prepare for a journey and purchase a horse and saddle. While we talked to the Castilian last night he had mentioned he had heard of 2 areas that might interest us. A village called Hommlet and an area up on the coast that is plagued by a slaving group called The Slave Lords. After talking with people at the party I found out the following. Hommlet is home to a wonderful egg dish using cheese, meats and vegetables called an ommlet and the Slave Lords take people for slaves then sell them. I am for travelling up towards this Hommlet place and trying this egg dish. Hopefully by then we will have decided whether to take on this Slave Lords group or take on this evil in Hommlet.” With that Ardo orders breakfast and once done takes off into the town to purchase some supplies.
Out of character: First I will go purchase a bushel of carrots then go look at the warhorses for sale and enquire with the seller if any of them seem smarter then the rest. If 1 does seem brighter than the rest of the horses, I will try and purchase that one with the typical outfit for a horse and then take it just outside of town to a field and cast animal friendship on it. If successful I will start to teach it a command of coming to me when called. Inside town today for my spells will be 2* Animal Friendship, 1 Protection from Evil, 2 Cure Light Wounds, 3 GoodBerry Spells and 1 Aid.

18th Oct, 2016 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik purchases an animal friendship potion and spends some time training Rusty outside of the city walls (Retrieving him from the farm where he had left him). He trains him to only eat what I give to him, attempting to impress upon him that he will still have plenty of food, as the armour and weapons of the parties foes are more often than not left as they move on.

Out of Character: I'm assuming this is possible. I'm not sure how Animal Friendship works, but I'm seeing Rusty as having about the same intelligence as a dog. We've managed to train our cockerspaniel to only eat when we tell him to, and this was without magic.

19th Oct, 2016 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Mysterious says...

"We need to make a decision gentlemen I know myself I am ready to move on to new adventure I am all for setting out for this city of greyhawk and seeing what adventure we can find along the way. I am going to purchase some supplies today and perhaps we will be ready to leave tomorrow morning on this new journey."

Out of character: I would like to purchase a riding horse and the tack that goes with it and then just some basic supplies from the phb. Also I would like to enquire at the guild hall about some maps of the realms if possible and how much they would be and finally see if I can purchase some gems to make it easier to carry some wealth with me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Oct, 2016 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 311

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : You can purchase anything out of the PHB for listed prices. Any changes in coinage has a 5% surcharge for the change. Maps are available. I generally use the series of maps created by Anna B. Meyer.

In Character: : Davik goes down to visit the farmer in the morning to fetch Rusty. He finds that Rusty is gone. There's a large hole in the pen that the farmer was keeping him in. Best guess is that Rusty burrowed out sometime overnight.

The good news is that he left a trail that's not too difficult to follow, heading south.

19th Oct, 2016 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 311

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I can't seem to find the cost of potions. Could you give me a page number?

In Character: Davik tracks Rusty to wherever he went.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.