Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 313 of 533

The guild charges 5gp per kingdom for their - Page 313 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2016 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
20th Oct, 2016 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 313

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik, realizing that his situation was a little more… overwhelming than he first thought, quickly jumps into the underbrush and makes good his escape. The Hyena and gnolls give a half hearted chase, but it seems more likely they're just making sure he's gone rather than wanting him dead.

After a short game of hide and seek in the woods, Davik finds that it's safe to head back to the keep.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2016 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik stumbles out of the woods near to where Ardo was training his horse, falling to his knees in despair. After losing his parents, he had tried to avoid suffering such a loss again. But with the loss of Rusty, his pain once again comes to the surface. He attempted to collect himself, blind to the world as he once again remembered the last day he saw his parents alive, which had forced him into a life of crime so he could maintain a living and rebuild his smithy. How he had spoken harshly to them, a slight that he would never have a chance to apologise for.

20th Oct, 2016 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

“Davik, wow you look like crap. Did Rusty turn on you and attack? “ With that Ardo casts a cure light wounds on Davik and says. “There is the best I can do for now. I am going back to the market to purchase some berries I will give you a few of those tonight. I would also look into purchasing a mount today as I am thinking tomorrow morning we leave this keep for Hommlet.” Once back in the keep I will purchase some berries cast my Goodberry spell and give some to Davik then tell the rest of the group I am leaving in the morning for Hommlet if they want to come along.

Ardo Results:
  • Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Good Berry on D4 (+0): 4, 2, 4, 1, 1, 1 (6 rolls)

20th Oct, 2016 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 313 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik accepts the berries and begins: "When I returned to fetch Rusty, I found that he had escaped his enclosure, I tracked him until I found," Davik paused, taking a few deep breaths to keep his sadness from overwhelming him "I found Rusty's remains, as well as the tracks of large creatures leading away. I followed the tracks of the creatures and found a camp of gnolls and a hyena. Overcome by rage, I attacked, blinded by my grief and anger. I told you what I lost when I was young, this loss brought back those memories I thought I had buried. I know it conflicts with the party goals, and that it might take us away from where we need to go, but I do wish to return and seek retribution for what happened to Rusty."

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen looks at Ardo "I will accompany you to this next place. Perhaps we will find more to do there."

21st Oct, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

Ardo gets up in the morning and rolls out of bed. Starts to pack his belongings into his backpack and saddle bags. Once done he heads on down stairs asks the serving girl for breakfast. Once done he heads out to the stable and saddles his new mount and then quickly heads out to the cemetery to say good bye for the last time to his deceased travelling companions. On the way back to the inn he stops and grabs some berries, fresh oats for the stead and some trail rations. Upon heading into the Inn he grabs a table and looks at the serving girl, “Lass how about another mug of ale for the road.”

Out of character: Today’s traveling spells
3 Cure Light Wounds, 1 Protection form evil, 1 Entangle, 1 Silence, 1 Hold Person, 1 Wyvern Watch,1 Speak with animals.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 313

The Mysterious says...

After spending the day purchasing equipment and a horse, He prepares his belongings for the trip ahead he spends the night reviewing the maps he purchased. When he wakes in the morning he heads down stairs hoping to find the party ready to go, seeing Ardo he will join him at the table and bring out the map of the yeomanry, he will order breakfast while we wait for the others to join us.

Out of character: how much is the guild charging for maps? And I would like to purchase one for each kingdom we will have to pass through a long the way.

21st Oct, 2016 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 313

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The guild charges 5gp per kingdom for their maps. But, you don't necessarily have to buy them as you can get directions from the merchants on how to get from place to place and what kind of dangers may be encountered along the way.

The morning is bright and has the smell of early fall in the air as you get ready to set out.

Out of Character: : We can either jump to the next adventure or you can tell me which town you want to go to and I can tell you what you find along the way. And then we can go from town to town till you get to your destination.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.