Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 314 of 533

"Sure I don't see why not especially - Page 314 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2016 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
21st Oct, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 314

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter gets up in the morning and stretches. He first confirms that he has all the potions now (Can't even remember what's due). Then he decides to see what the rest of his mates are up to. His firm wish is to go to another city where proper equipment can be bought.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen buys some saddle bags for his stone horse. He is ready to go when everyone else is ready to go. He joins them for break fast then heads outside to head to our next destination.

Out of Character: If we encounter anything worth note I say let us know otherwise just get us to our next destination.

21st Oct, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Out of character: For Hunter's sake if we could stop by a "Bigger" town on the way to Hommlet so he could purchase something then off to the next destination is fine with me.

21st Oct, 2016 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Page 314 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Out of character: it will take us a few months to get to where we want to go so I don't know what the others want I don't mind the journey but maybe only stop us if something occurs along the way and give us a total of how much we are going to have to spend on the journey for lodging and such Its roughly what little over 1000 miles to hommlet and walking you can do 24 miles a day a riding horse can do 48 miles apparantly so it will take a while to get to that area.

21st Oct, 2016 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

After discussing with the merchants the best way to get to your destination, they suggest heading due east. After about eight days of travel, you'll come to Thurmaster. It's one of the larger cities and about a days ride to the east of that town, you can catch a river boat that will take you out to a bay of the Azure Sea. From there you can catch a boat that will take you north to a city called Safeton. From there, it's a relativity short ride to Hommlet.

Deciding that this is probably the quickest and easiest route to take, you set off on your journey.

After eight days you do indeed arrive at Thurmaster. Here you can easily purchase or sell almost anything you like.

You are also told about Parlfray's Keep. It's a small establishment about a day's ride to the east. It's situated on the Jovan River and is frequented by merchant boats running up and down it.

While there, you also hear of the Princes of Melkot, located to the south of The Tors mountain, past the city of Trevorton, are looking for brave adventurers willing to undertake a special mission (For a suitable fee, of course). Further investigation of these Princes reveal that they are known for their generosity, not only with money but also with magical gifts.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Do we want to go see the Princes of Melkot or continue to head to Hommlet?" I think either way we can come out ahead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2016 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 314

The Arcane says...

"I see no reason to continue on to Hommlet at this point. With the possibility of riches and fame so close I am for heading with Drethen to see these Princes. Heck maybe one of them has a very pretty daughter needing a husband!"

21st Oct, 2016 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 314

The Mysterious says...

"Sure I don't see why not especially if they reward people with magical gifts I would be interested in seeing what they have to offer. I wonder what mission they need help with is, also hopefully this suitable fee is open for discussion"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.