Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 317 of 533

Everybody is up early in the morning to get - Page 317 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2016 - 11:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
24th Oct, 2016 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 317

The Arcane says...

Out of character: Not a problem on wanting to keep the magic items as special. I can forget picking up a invisibility potion. I am just waiting now to earn some great stuff with the Princes.

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2016 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Put of character: it's probaly a good idea about the magic items I forgot how hard it was to make magic items in this edition to make scrolls and potions you had to be 9th level and magic items 11th level pretty much. So how many 9th level npcs were making thise potions at the keep *laugh* also requiring quests to make magic items was annoying *laugh*.

24th Oct, 2016 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Hunter, sighs due to the inability to get that edge that he wants. He decides to keep his gold and instead asks his fellow adventurers… "Do I need to buy myself a horse or am I good to ride with one of you.... Then again if we are riding for a long period I rather have my own horse? My concern is for the horse's welfare once we get to some place."

Out of Character: Delgar, "Put of character" that was funny you do know that all you have to do is write "O-o-c" without dashes to get the effect you are looking for.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, I just activated a gem and it told me to +1 to my lowest attribute. Please let me know that's OK with you and I'll add it to wisdom.

24th Oct, 2016 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 317 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Yes, you can use the gem.

Inquiring about the opportunity, you are provisionally hired by the prince's representatives in Thurmaster and given two mules to carry supplies for you across the mountain trails to Melkot. Since the trails are rocky and the area is mountainous, your new employers feel it's necessary for you to make it to your destination.

24th Oct, 2016 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Thanks, wisdom is now 10 which probably doesn't give me anything but at least it isn't 9.

In Character: When Hunter hears about a task through the mountains he becomes concerned about the kind of attacks that can come from ambushes and people above.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2016 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen is not worried about the mountain passes if they were dangerous we would have been told. "Lets get to our next destination and see what the quest is and go from there."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2016 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 317

The Mysterious says...

Delgar is ready to set out on the quest for the princes, he's never been on a journey that will take them through the mountains so this should be quite the experience.

25th Oct, 2016 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 317

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Everybody is up early in the morning to get a head start on the day. After ensuring all of your gear is packed, you get your horses and mules together and set out for Melkot.

Melkot looks deceptively close on the map, but you still find that it takes close to two weeks to get there due to the rocky mountain passes and stony roads that you are required to take.

The previous day you left the mountain passes behind as you start moving across the low hills that line the mountain chain. Checking with the locals, you are now within a couple day's ride of Melkot and find the going much easier in the hills than it was through the mountains.

Leading pack mules laden with supplies, you have been following a road that the local inhabitants assured you would lead to Melkot. Unfortunately, no hired guide was available, and either the directions given you were wrong or you have taken the wrong fork by mistake. At any rate, you have good reason to suspect that you are lost and will have to retrace your route tomorrow.

The sun is setting and it is time to make camp. The most defensible campsite is on a nearby hill. The night passes safely, though everyone’s sleep is plagued with nightmares. When the sun finally rises, you stare out at a world gone mad. Instead of the hill where you made camp last night, your bedrolls now lie in a foyer of an ornate mansion. A freshly swept carpet graces the floor. The walls are decorated with bright, colorful tapestries. Brass candelabras line the entranceway. They show signs of having been recently polished and are filled with candles.

More frightening than the sudden change from the wilderness to a mansion, is the smoky gray mist which surrounds the mansion at a distance of 30 feet, blocking all sight beyond. No sound penetrates the mist. A mule which accidentally wandered into the mist was quickly lost to sight, though its lead rope was clearly visible at the edge of the mist. When the rope was hauled back in, the dead body of the mule was dragged back into the sunlight. What killed the mule cannot be determined, but it died with a horrible look of pain on its face. The mist advances on the mansion even as the party watches, but luckily it does not enter the foyer. The double doors to the interior swing open into the main hallway by themselves.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.