Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 318 of 533

"I guess we best be walking into this - Page 318 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2016 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
25th Oct, 2016 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 318

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says in a dull tone, "What the… " and then looks at everyone to see if they see what he sees. "Is this just an illusion and we are just dreaming? Someone needs to wake us up!" Not sure what to do next Hunter does not move yet, but he does have an arrow notched saying, "Shall I test it?"

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2016 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Having had time to mourn the death of Rusty, Davik is ready to continue adventuring. He is as surprised as anyone else about what happened. Seeing Hunter raise his bow Davik speaks.

"Save your arrows, Hunter," says Davik "The rope came back in good enough condition. I imagine your arrow would sail through the mist unharmed, while when you tried to walk through, you would meet the same fate as the mule. I believe the answer to our problem lies within."

Out of Character: Davik makes a knowledge check to see if he can remember anything in the stories he's read as a child about mists like this.

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 25th Oct, 2016 - 12:34pm

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Knowledge Check on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)

25th Oct, 2016 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Mysterious says...

When he awakes he looks around dumb founded "Um what happened ah where are we?" Standing up he rubs his eyes thinking ok this must be an illusion mumbling to himself yes its all just an illusion.

Delgar Results:
  • Save vs illusion on D20 (+1): 7 (1 roll)

25th Oct, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 318 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks around after seeing the dead mule. "Well I think I am not going to walk out into that mist anytime soon. I am going to take a few minutes and pray for some spells. I think my travelling spells will need to be changed."

Out of character: Spells for the day going forward unless I change them will be 1 Detect Evil, 4 Cure Light Wounds, 1 Hold Person, 1 Silence 15', 1 Wyvern Watch, 1 Heat Metal.

25th Oct, 2016 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party puts their heads together to remember everything they've heard about 'magical mists'. The most prevalent stories are rare tavern tales about people getting swallowed by mists and never being seen again. There is a tale or two about somebody coming back from such an event. The stories say they're transported to another land ruled by undead creatures and they have to be constantly on the run or be destroyed. Some tales say this other land is called 'Ravenloft'.

Delgar is able to add to the discussion that 'magical mists' are often present when there is a large amount of magic present. Usually from a powerful spell effecting an entire area the size of a small town to the size of a small city. The type of magic that is most typically associated to mist is Alteration magic.

25th Oct, 2016 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter relaxes his hand and lets the bow's string lose its tension. With a sigh he says, "Alright, what do we do now?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2016 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 318

Blacksmith says...

"This mist does not seem to encroach upon this mansion," says Davik "Perhaps exploring it will allow us to find the answers to our riddles. Perhaps the source of this magic, if it is such, lies within."

25th Oct, 2016 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 318

The Arcane says...

"I guess we best be walking into this mansion a little bit more and see if we can find some answers. Davik do you want to check for traps before we head through that open door?"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.