Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 319 of 533

Ardo takes the time to unsaddle his horse. - Page 319 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Oct, 2016 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
25th Oct, 2016 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 319

Blacksmith says...

Davik checks for traps and then moves stealthily ahead of the party, continuing to look for traps as he goes.

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2016 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Gentleman, it looks like Davik will be leading. I suggest Drethen following him by Delgar then Hunter and myself will bring up the rear. Does anyone have any other suggestion on party order."

Out of character: I am assuming we do not need lanterns or torches. If we do mine will be lit by the continual light coin.

25th Oct, 2016 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As Davik approaches the door, the horses and mules all balk at the idea of entering the mansion. They will not go through the doors unless forced. And, even then, they will fight against being in the building. The only exception, of course, is Drethen's stone horse.

The hall is dark with a set of double doors at the north end of the corridor and a single door half way down the way to the east. Hallways and rooms that have an exterior window will be slightly lit while any interior rooms or hallways without windows will be completely dark.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 25th Oct, 2016 - 6:00pm

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2016 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 319 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"I think we leave the horses and mules out here and go inside to see what we can find. I think this place is not a good place and that is why they are balking." Drehten gets off his horse and commands it back to stone. He is ready to head inside.

26th Oct, 2016 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Delgar will reach into his pouch and pull out his continual light coin and prepare to enter the hallway once Davik has cleared it. While he searches the hallway, Delgar will look for something suitable to tie the horses too "I guess we need to find somewhere to tie up the horses, to keep them from wandering into the mist"

26th Oct, 2016 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

"Agreed Delgar but we must leave them enough grazing area. I did purchase feed for my horse but not sure how long that will last."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Oct, 2016 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 319

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The foyer has a short iron fence that lines the patio with short stone columns at each corner giving you plenty of locations to tie up your mounts.

Out of Character: : For your information, Drethen, your stone horse is always stone unless you give it a Stone to Flesh potion. Then it will only be flesh for as long as it takes for it to heal an damage. After which, it will turn back to stone.

27th Oct, 2016 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 319

The Arcane says...

Ardo takes the time to unsaddle his horse. Place some water in a bucket for his horse to drink and make sure it is feed. He then takes a quick moment to groom the horse and set up a feeding area with the supplies purchased. Once complete he looks at the group while preparing his lantern with the continual light coin. "Gentleman, Davik has assured us there is no trap right by the door, I am going to go open that double door and see what is in store for us."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.