Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 320 of 533

"Okay I do not like that. Gentleman be - Page 320 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Oct, 2016 - 2:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
27th Oct, 2016 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 320

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter waits in the background, an arrow notched, the bow pulled back only slightly. He scans the area with his vision for anything out of the ordinary. He comments,

"I'm holding this bow but I have the feeling in a place like this simple arrows aren't going to do anything."

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2016 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party moves carefully past the door on the right in favor of checking out the double doors to the north. Ardo cautiously opens the doors to find a wide, long hallway running east to west. In the center of the hall is a 10' wide red carpet stretching from the west door to the east door. The ceiling arches 20 high overhead. Near the east end of the hall, a raised catwalk stretches across the hallway 10' above your heads. At either end of the overpass are double doors. Thousands of 1" square mirrors are set into the ceiling and walls. The resulting reflection of your torches and continual light resembles a swarm of fireflies as myriad pinpoints of light are reflected back. The floor of the hall, where it is not covered with the red carpet, is polished white marble. The marble is so shiny you can see your reflections on its surface. Polished brass candelabra line both walls and crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling. All the candle holders on the candelabra and chandeliers are filled with unlit candles.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2016 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I bet this hallway is very bright with all the candles lit. I wonder what kind of place this is?" Drethen has his sword and shield at the ready in case anything jumps out at us.

28th Oct, 2016 - 8:22am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 320 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik searches for traps in the room, also wondering if there is magic here. He tries to recall if he's heard of rooms such as this one in the stories he has read.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Knowledge Check on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)

28th Oct, 2016 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo follows the group in after he held the door open for them. "Wow, it almost makes it like the night sky with all those little mirrors reflecting all over the place. Davik did you find anything?"

28th Oct, 2016 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik leads the way into the grand hallway looking carefully for traps or anything else that might cause consternation.

Once everybody has entered, all of the doors in the hallway suddenly open in unison and then slam shut causing a stiff breeze that extinguishes all torches. Oddly enough, the nature of the breeze also seems to blow out Ardo's glowing coin, extinguishing the continual light and any other magic light source, as well.

The party is left in complete darkness as all of the doors are closed and there's no light source available. As the party stops to take in the situation, the hallway seems as quiet at a tomb.

Out of Character: : Please include a saving throw verses spells with your next post. If one is absent, I'll roll for the character.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 28th Oct, 2016 - 1:35pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2016 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 320

The Mysterious says...

Delgar follows along with the party holding his continual light coins in his hand then suddenly they are hit by a strong breeze and then complete darkness " Ardo can you hear me where is everyone"

Delgar Results:
  • Saving throw vs spell on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

28th Oct, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 320

The Arcane says...

"Okay I do not like that. Gentleman be alert. I am going to toss another coin on the floor and hopefully we are not surrounded by enemies. Hopefully my back up coins are not extinguished as well."

Out of character: Are my 2 back up coins also gone as well now? If so someone else will need to light a torch. Also I added a roll for my ring of spell turning.

Ardo Results:
  • Save vs spells on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)
  • Ring of spell turing on D10 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.