Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 33 of 533

As soon as you move forward, all 24 skeletons - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2015 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
20th Sep, 2015 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 33

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Retha, Bend bars/Lift gates is a % roll, not d20. You also know that any attempt to open the door by hand will be a noisy and difficult affair.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

I though I had switched it to a d100 my fault let me get the right roll in now. Yes I am aware that it will make some noise.

20th Sep, 2015 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thane checks the door but finds no evidence of traps or other hazards.

Rethal, putting his back into it, is able to push the stone door open. The grating of stone on stone as the door slides across the floor can be heard echoing loudly out of the cave.

Once your eyes adjust, you see a corridor approximately 20' wide and 30' deep with halls leading off to the northwest and the northeast from the end of the room.

Between here and there you see four rows of approximately six skeletons each all standing at attention. Each appears to be armed with old rusty weapons, but they make no movement and it appears they were just assembled and left standing there.

20th Sep, 2015 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 33 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well it looks like we might have found a place to poke our heads into. I only brought some candles for light, if someone wants to toss me a torch, I'll light it up and carry it."

20th Sep, 2015 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Delgar will take out two torches and light them up holding on to one and passing one to ardo then I will suggest we proceed with caution and ask if anyone knows how to look for traps

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rethal will Allow Thane and Oberan head in first. "Check out the skeletons and make sure they are not alive first and watch for traps. I will look to see which way they went." Rethal will enter looking for signs of which way the undead went as long as the skeletons remain unmoving.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2015 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 33

Elf Bowman says...

Thane looks at the spectacle. "Now that there looks like something that should scare the average person. You're lucky you have me here to make sure you don't fall into something you shouldn't."

Thane moves forward checking things as he goes along.

Hunter Results:
  • Find / remove traps on D100 (+20): 67 (1 roll)
  • Hear noise on D100 (+10): 59 (1 roll)

20th Sep, 2015 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

As soon as you move forward, all 24 skeletons draw their weapons at you and wait expectantly as if they are waiting for some kind of directions.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.