Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 325 of 533

Drethen will tell the man. "I will fight - Page 325 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 11:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
3rd Nov, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 325

Blacksmith says...

With what the man said, Davik ' s interest is piqued and he listens as the man explains the rules. After all, 10000 gold is no small amount.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Nov, 2016 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Hi John-Louis, before my friend decides if he wants to box. Do you know where we are, whose home is this, and also how to we get to the Principality of Melkat from here? That mist outside seems to kill living things."

3rd Nov, 2016 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The man turns to Ardo with a big smile and says, "Yes, this is my home. Make yourselves comfortable. Well, my and my family's home. And I'm sorry, but I have not been out for quite some time. To tell you the truth, the only thing interesting around here is seeing if there are any challengers that can beat my man in a bare knuckles boxing match."

"The rules are simple. No weapons are allowed and no armor is allowed. You can use any magic that you feel is necessary as long as, like I mentioned, it's not weapons or armor.

"And, I'll set the odds based on how much of a challenge I think you'll be and cover any bets up to the 10,000 gp limit that I'd have to pay out, should you win." He says the last sentence with a sly wink.

3rd Nov, 2016 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 325 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"I am not sure I would be upto the task my friends though can speak for themselves. During the match though in between rounds are we allowed to use magic also? After you answer that can you direct me to someone in this house who might be able to answer my questions?"

3rd Nov, 2016 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"Just to clarify," says Davik "No armour, no weapons. What of shields, which are neither armour nor weapon?"

3rd Nov, 2016 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

John-Louis turns to the eyes floating over the chairs with delight and excitedly claps his hands together. He says the to the disembodied eyes, "Oooh, this is an exciting one! I'm sure this match will be great entertainment with such a clever little creature to provide such a fresh perspective." Then, turning back to Davik he adds, "Now if either contestant were allowed to use a shield, it wouldn't be much of a 'bare knuckle' fight, now would it?"

Then to answer Ardo, "Magic and spells are allowed before the fight begins, but not during. That too would make a bit of an unfair fight, don't you think? And, don't worry about where you are, it's all the same anyway. Let's just enjoy a little entertainment while we can and we'll see how things go afterwards."

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 3rd Nov, 2016 - 10:56pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2016 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 325

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter sighs that there will be those in the party so readily willing to accept a match where the odds are so heavily set against winning. He leans up against a wall and watches. "Well, this should be interesting.... "

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 325

Drethen will tell the man. "I will fight your champion but I ask that no magic be used before or during the match. I agree not armor, shields or weapons. Just two people looking to have a sport."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.