Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 326 of 533

Drethen climbs into the ring. He is prepared - Page 326 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2016 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
3rd Nov, 2016 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 326

The Watcher from the Aether says...

John-Louis claps his hands together in excitement. "Yes, yes!" he yells. "Now we have a match! Care to wager anything on the out come?" Looking Drethen up and down he provides, "You look to be a rather healthy specimen. I suppose I'll have to offer one to one odds."

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2016 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well I do not think this is a splendid idea. John-louis if things go bad can we stop the fight? I am assuming it is not to the death right?".

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen starts removing his armor and his weapons, "1 to 1 odds are nothing I will not be placing any money on the fight."

4th Nov, 2016 - 7:55am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 326 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"I will also fight, after Drethen, of course," says Davik, also removing hie armour, but retaining his Cloak.

4th Nov, 2016 - 10:19am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

John-Louis explains that there are six combat rounds to each 'boxing' round. The fight will last a total of five 'boxing' rounds. To win the victor has to bring his opponent to 0 HP (The combatant isn't dead till they reach -10hp), the loser can throw in the towel at the end of any boxing round, or the victor must score a KO on the opponent. The fight is using the Punching and Wrestling rules and table from the Complete Fighter's Handbook. It should be similar to the one in the PHB, but includes rules for boxing specialization.

John-Louis also says to Davik, "Let's see how this match goes first. After all, my fighter isn't immortal. He may be in no condition to fight after dealing with your large friend, here."

Out of Character: : I'll give Hunter and Delgar a chance to place any bets before the match starts.

4th Nov, 2016 - 10:31am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter almost finds himself clapping too… in his mind, he does not want to show the party how ridiculous he thinks all of this is… yet very entertaining. In the mean time Hunter will have a little look around to find any hidden passage or something unnoticeable.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2016 - 10:35am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 326

The Arcane says...

Ardo shakes his head and has a small frown on his face. " Well I believe in my friend so I will wager 100 gold.". Doing that he pulls 100 gold from his purse and counts it out.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 326

Drethen climbs into the ring. He is prepared for the boxing

Out of Character: AC 8 HP 39 +2 to hit +3 damage I believe punching damage is 1-2.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.