Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 327 of 533

Hunter casually moves towards the door very - Page 327 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Nov, 2016 - 2:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
4th Nov, 2016 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 327

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen takes to the ring and prepares for the match. John-Louis ensures Drethen is ready before ringing a bell and starting the match. The man in the corner comes out with his hands at the ready. This is the first time you’ve seen him move.

Drethen’s opponent begins the fight with a hook and an upper cut, both miss as Drethen dances out of the way and responds with a rabbit punch as the man gets turned around. But Drethen’s punch also fails to land.

The man settles down and catches Drethen with a hook and a glancing blow (34/39). Drethen responds with a haymaker. The man stumbles from the blow (19/24) and Drethen is able to land a rabbit punch (16/24) before the man can recover. The man retaliates but his first swing is off, but he still lands a jab (31/39) with his left hand. Taking advantage of the man putting himself off-balance with the last attack, Drethen tries to attack him with a combination punch but misjudges how quickly his opponent is able to recover and misses. The man retaliates with an upper cut and a hook, only landing the hook (28/39) but it catches Drethen square in the chin, knocking him out.

John-Louis applauds enthusiastically and praises Drethen’s performance, “A truly marvelous show! That was the most entertaining thing I have seen in literally ages!”

After a few moments, Drethen recovers with nothing more than his pride injured. (But still down to 28 HP).

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 4th Nov, 2016 - 4:00pm

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2016 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"Good show drethern! Are you okay?" Wow better him then me I couldn't have done that it was a good effort, I wonder what happens now?

4th Nov, 2016 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"What happens now?" asks John-Louis with one eye brow raised. "Well, if you wait about a half an hour while I tend to my fighter, we can see how little man Davik will fair against him. That should be an interesting contest" he says with a bit of eagerness in his eye.

4th Nov, 2016 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 327 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, still circling the area looking for anything worth further investigation, looks up every now and again to clap at the sound of someone being knocked down.

Out of Character: Is Hunter gaining anything from checking?

4th Nov, 2016 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

There is a door on the north wall of the room.

You can tell that the disembodied eyes are some type of magic and occasionally turn to watch you.

But other than that, everything appears to be as described.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen will get up and exit the ring with pride. He did a good job just got caught off guard. He is not worried about losing as it is the sport and being a good sport about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2016 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 327

Blacksmith says...

Davik finishes removing his leather armour, keeping his Cloak on.
"Would it be bad form to bet on myself?" asks Davik "If not, I'll put 50 gold on myself to win. 2 to 1 odds, you said?"

5th Nov, 2016 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 327

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter casually moves towards the door very slowly so as to not be noticeable until he can get nearby and have a listen. Then while standing in front of it with his back to the door he will try to open it with his hands at his rear.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.