Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 328 of 533

Out of Character: Am I still unconscious? - Page 328 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Nov, 2016 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
5th Nov, 2016 - 10:06am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 328

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"That is correct, my little friend. If you bet 50, I'll pay you 100 if you win." With that, John-Louis climbs into the ring and starts working with his boxer. He pulls out a small trinket and says a few arcane words. You can see the man start to heal very quickly. His bruises start to fade and any traces of blood, either from a bloody nose or bloodied knuckles, begins to fade and return to normal.

Once his boxer is ready, he asks, "Shall we begin?"

In the mean time, Hunter makes his way over to the east door. Carefully opening and not trying to draw attention to himself, he finds a room that is paneled in polished mahogany. A large fireplace faced with marble is set in the south wall. Whatever furniture was once in this room has been removed, except for an iron-bound wooden chest in the southeastern corner. Lying around the fireplace are a dozen or so bedrolls. Near the bedrolls are a dozen humanoids with cat-like faces dressed in leather armor.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 5th Nov, 2016 - 10:10am

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2016 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: What rolls do you need for the boxing? I don't have access to the rulebook right now.

In Character: Davik counts out 50 gold, and steps into the ring.

5th Nov, 2016 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Set it up like Drethen did. Give me your THAC0, HP, Current AC, and any damage bonuses you get. Then roll two sets of six 20's and include any to hit bonuses. If you last more than two rounds, we can do this again… smile.gif.

5th Nov, 2016 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 328 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I have +2 to hit. Including dexterity and cloak of Protection, my AC is 4. Here are the rolls.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Attack Rolls round one on D20 (+0): 8, 15, 18, 17, 2, 13 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D2 (+0): 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 2 (6 rolls)
  • Attack Rolls round two on D20 (+0): 12, 4, 16, 13, 9, 18 (6 rolls)
  • Damage Rolls round two on D2 (+0): 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2 (6 rolls)

5th Nov, 2016 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

When Davik is ready, he enters the ring and prepares for the fight. John-Louis again ensures that Davik is ready before ringing the bell to start the match.

Once he does, Davik is ready and comes out swinging. He gets the jump on his flat-footed opponent but misses as he’s not allowed to hit below the belt. The man winds up to strike back missing with his first punch as David ducks under his swing, but gets caught by a left hook (16/19hp). Shaking it off, Davik fires back with another swing. He catches the man with a jab (22/24 HP). The man shakes that off as well and fires back again catching Davik with a left hook (13/19). But, before Davik can shake it off, the man barrels in pushing his advantage catching Davik with a kidney punch (11/19). Still not reeling, or reeling too badly, Davik fires back, catching the man with a rabbit punch (21/24) as the man is bending over to get on the same level as Davik. The man recovers and swings back, but Davik is able to side step each of his punches and land a kidney punch (20/24) of his own. Quickly following up on his success, Davik swings again, but the man manages to dodge and counter with a kidney punch of his own (10/19). Davik counter attacks with a right hook (18/24) and the man hits him with a jab (7/19) just before the bell rings sounding the end of the first round.

John-Louis applauds Davik as the contestants move to their respective corners. “I must admit, I didn’t think you would last this long. I guess there’s more to you than meets the eye.”

After Davik has been seen to by his companions and had a chance to catch his breath, the next round begins. Unsure of his opponent, who sat in his corner without so much as getting a drink of water, Davik moves out into the ring. Realizing he may be the underdog in this fight, Davik once again leaps to action and lands the first blow, a kidney punch, on his opponent (17/24). He feels that he’s wearing his opponent down because Davik was able to easily dodge the man’s swings. Feeling cautiously optimistic, Davik attacks again, but this time his opponent is ready for him and he misses. However, Davik is still able to avoid his opponent’s attacks. His luck, however, doesn’t hold. The man feints and lands a right hook (4/18) and a kidney punch (2/18). After the man’s assault, Davik isn’t able to muster much of a counter attack only landing a glancing blow (16/24). Not giving up, Davik attacks with a right hook (14/24) but he’s starting to see double and he’s not sure how much longer he can hold out in this match. Then, either by luck or by diving providence, Davik continues to evade his opponent’s attacks. His luck doesn’t hold as the man catches Davik with a hay maker (0/18), laying him out on the floor.

John-Louis applauds saying, "I must say, that is the most entertaining match I have witnessed in my life. That was exhilarating! I almost feel bad for taking your money, but a bet is a bet."

Both Davik and Drethen have a chance to rest after their bouts and within a half hour, they recover 1/2 of the HP they lost in their match.

5th Nov, 2016 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, surprised by what he is seeing, closes the door quietly and makes his way back to the others slowly to inform them with this comment, "This is not a place to cause trouble."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 328

Drethen puts his armor back on and prepares to head out again. He will thank John-Louis for the chance to enjoy a nice fight. Turning to his companions he says in a whisper, "While this is all fun and games I think there is more to this place than we know. We need to keep exploring and find a way out. I have a feeling however that a fight may be the only way out."

5th Nov, 2016 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 328

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Am I still unconscious? Does the man heal me like he did with his fighter?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.