Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 329 of 533

"Well as we are not thieves or trying - Page 329 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Nov, 2016 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
5th Nov, 2016 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 329

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Davik is only unconscious for a minute or two. And, as stated above, he gets back half of his HP within about an hour. John-Louis does not provide you with any resources, healing or otherwise.

You do notice, however, that he puts his winnings inside a chest that he keeps next to his chair. You can see when he opens it that it is full of gold pieces. Several thousand, by your estimation.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2016 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "Well, do we just leave here? So far the man has been fair… at least I think he has."

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

We can try to leave and see if the mists have gone. Otherwise we are stuck in here. We did participate in the game so maybe that is what we needed to do to go on.

7th Nov, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 329 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Before following the group Ardo turns to John-Louis. "John-Louis are we free to roam the mansion to find someone who knows about the mist that is outside or can you call someone to us that call help us get past this mist?"

7th Nov, 2016 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

John-Louis gets a distant look in his eye as he responds to Ardo, "Are any of us really free? I mean, look at all of these mortal trappings. We must abide by the limits that the physical world puts on us." Then, seemingly coming back to the conversation and realizing that he's getting odd looks from the party he quickly adds, "But, you mean can you explore the rest of the house? Well, I for one do not care but I suppose I can't speak for everybody."

7th Nov, 2016 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

"Okay thanks for that information John-Louis, maybe after some rest my friends might come back for a rematch? If we run into anyone that seems hostile can we tell them that we are friends of yours just looking for a way out?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2016 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 329

John-Louis bows graciously to Ardo. "Please come back as often as you like. There's nothing I like more than a good boxing match! It helps to pass the time.

"As for anybody that you meet, you can tell them anything you like. But, I'm curious, what makes you think that proclaiming to be a friend of mine will help you in anyway?"

7th Nov, 2016 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 329

The Arcane says...

"Well as we are not thieves or trying to kill anyone just a group of lost people wanting to find a way past this mist, I do not want to get into any fights that could be avoided. Sometimes having a friendly person like yourself that can vouch we are just trying to leave might stop a situation from becoming violent. I do prefer fun fist a cuffs over violent misunderstandings."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.