Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 330 of 533

Hunter hears the offer and then opens his - Page 330 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Nov, 2016 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
7th Nov, 2016 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 330

The Mysterious says...

"Can you tell us anymore of the house like what is beyond this room. Also did you mean you aren't free to leave this room yourself?"

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2016 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"I mean that 'freedom' is a state of mind. If you think you're free, then you are. If you think you're not free, then you aren't."

"As far as telling you what's beyond this room, what would be the fun in that? Not only would each room become less exciting for you to explore, it would become less exciting for me to watch you explore. Just imagine the fun I'll have watching you encounter the red dragon somewhere in the middle of the house. But, I've said too much already."

8th Nov, 2016 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter raises his brow at the conversation, folds his arms and leans against the wall shaking his head slightly at the pompous entertainer. Hunter says the party, "So, now that you all have been entertained can we continue?"

8th Nov, 2016 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 330 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at his companion and raise an eyebrow. "Well thanks for the fun John-Louis, hopefully we will be back soon. Hunter if you want to lead the way feel free to choose the next door." Once we have left the room Ardo turns to the group and says. "Gentleman I am not sure what is going, but I have a bad feeling that this place is not going to be fun."

8th Nov, 2016 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"No, I am a fighter, an archer to be precise… I will leave that glorious work for our rust monster pet owner… uh… I mean our thief."

8th Nov, 2016 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

Davik wipes a tear from his eye as Hunter mentions his dead pet, Rusty. He once again silently vows to one day return and enact his vengeance for Rusty's death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2016 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 330

The Watcher from the Aether says...

John-Louis stares expectantly at the party. "Well, if you're not going anywhere, why don't you try your hand at another match?" he says with a grin.

9th Nov, 2016 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 330

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter hears the offer and then opens his eyes wide at Davik saying, "Can we move along? There are some doors that need checking."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.