Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 332 of 533

As Delgar focuses on the scene, he's - Page 332 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Nov, 2016 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
9th Nov, 2016 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 332

Blacksmith says...

Davik searches for traps on the door, then if he finds none, he'll pick it.

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2016 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik inspects the door and finds that it is neither locked nor trapped. Opening the door, the party finds a dining room in an advanced state of decay. To either side of the door is a staircase that leads to a landing over the party's heads. On the landing is a door that leads out to the catwalk that the party saw in the grand corridor.

After a short time, 12 men and 12 women in costly garb walk into the room through the solid south wall and proceed to sit down around the table. As soon as the 24 guests enter, the appearance of the dining room miraculously changes so it seems undecayed. If you concentrate hard enough, you can still see the original decayed scene beneath the fresh doubleimages.

The 24 banquet guests are faintly transparent. Seventeen of these guests are human, three are elves, two are dwarves and two are halflings. Beside the 24 chairs already filled are a dozen empty chairs with diningware and utensils set before them. In front of several of the empty chairs are placecards with the names of party members.

9th Nov, 2016 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at the rest of the group and lifts the place card with his name on it. "It seems we were expected gentleman. Too me that is a scary thing but leaves me extremely curious as we have not been openly attacked by anything yet. Maybe if we have a seat someone will come and give us some information on why we are trapped here." Once done checking to make sure none of the other 24 guests are undead Ardo takes his assigned seat.

9th Nov, 2016 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 332 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"It could mean we are the main course. Notice they haven't looked our way." Hunter bypasses the dinning table choosing to hang by the left staitcase wasiting to see if any of the hosts move. If they do not he will climb the stairs and check the door.

9th Nov, 2016 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik sits down at the table. "Greetings gentlemen, ladies. It is rare that we are expected, and even rarer that we are in such fine company as yours. My name is Davik Smithson, and I am a locksmith by trade. I've never been invited to an event such as this. Can you tell me why I was invited?"

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 9th Nov, 2016 - 10:41pm

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Charisma 1st impressio on D20 (+0): 10 (1 roll)

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2016 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen follows Hunter in checking out the door at the top of the stairs. He does not want to get close to decaying food. The smell in of its self is not pleasant to him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2016 - 4:07am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 332

The Mysterious says...

Delgar will take his seat at the table looking around he will try and figure out if this is an illusion "I don't think they are going to reply davik at least I hope these ghost like things dont"

Delgar Results:
  • Disbelieve illusion on D20 (+1): 16 (1 roll)

10th Nov, 2016 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 332

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As Delgar focuses on the scene, he's able to determine that the people seem to be an illusion. Even though he can still see the people, he can tell they are transparent images. Even the table is still old and dusty, but he can still see the illusion over the actual image.

The images of people ignore Davik and continue in their own conversations not giving any heed to the party. Once Davik, Ardo, and Delgar are seated, Hunter's and Drethen's places disappear from the table. As soon as that happens, the doors at the top of the stairs open and 14 ghostly servants enter carrying what appears to be a bowl of soup in each hand. Hunter and Drethen either scramble to get out of their way or they walk right through them as they make their way to the table.

They begin serving the soup to each 'attendee' of the meal but, as they put the soup in front of Delgar, Davik, and Ardo the soup appears to become substantial and edible. Closer inspection shows that the soup has indeed become with real with smell, texture, and taste.

Out of Character: for bookkeeping purposes, I need a d20 roll with everybody's next post. If you don't include one, I'll make it for you.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.