Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 334 of 533

Drethen will wander around in the kitchen, - Page 334 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Nov, 2016 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
11th Nov, 2016 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 334

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at Delgar and Davik. "Soup was good, Delgar do you have a detect magic spell memorized today?"

Ardo Results:
  • Really scared D20 roll on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2016 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"Why yes ardo I do have one prepared, but I've already figured out its an illusion in here so we are definitely dealing with magic of some kind. That soup was amazing I feel really really good how about you?"

Delgar Results:
  • Next d20 roll on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

11th Nov, 2016 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Please include in your posts if you plan on eating each dish set before you. Right now it's the amber wine and tossed salad. Do you continue to eat or have you had your fill?

11th Nov, 2016 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 334 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Out of character: I guess I will be the guinea pig and eat the salad. Funny thing is this is probably the first salad I had in months! Also will drink the wine.
"Delgar, I feel good also but getting more worried as things happen and no one has come to talk to us. I am almost thinking this might be an elaborate trap."

13th Nov, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter feels like if he is in some sot of freeze. As he takes a quick look at those still in the restaurant of ghosts.

14th Nov, 2016 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter and Drethen carefully open the door on the opposite side of the hallway and they find a large kitchen. You see a dozen ghost like hobgoblins dressed in pale amber-colored livery preparing a large meal. The hobgoblin servants and the food they are preparing are transparent. As the hobgoblins ready the next course, transparent servants arrive to carry the food into the dining room, across the hallway.

Meanwhile, in the dining room, (I'm presuming everybody is eating as I haven't seen any posts to the contrary) Ardo, Davik, and Delgar dig into the wine and the salad. From the wine, they are all feeling refreshed and healthy (All HP are restored to full and any poisons or diseases are cured).

The salad is a slightly different story. After Ardo finishes his salad, he begins feeling a little weaker physically, but seems to be the wiser for it. (Ardo loses one point of Strength and gains two points of Wisdom).

Delgar seems to have the opposite effect. He feels less wise, but stronger. (Delgar loses one point of Wisdom and gains two points of Strength.)

Davik seems to have a different effect from the salad. He's not quite so charming anymore, but he too finds himself feeling stronger. (Davik loses two points of CHR and gains two points of Strength.)

Once the diner guests have completed the salad and wine, the servants once again bring in the next course and clear the dishes from the previous course.

Davik, Delgar and Ardo find set before them a main course of Roast Beef, Wheat Bread, Green Beans, and Mushrooms in Wine Sauce. Accompanying the meal is a delicate Red Wine with a fruity bouquet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2016 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 334

The Arcane says...

"Gentleman, I am done. Everything we have eaten has been magical and that is truly starting to terrify me. I am standing up and going to go join Drethen and Hunter as I have feeling we are being set up for a trap. Feel free to stay but I am not into gambling that these meals will have bad consequences in the near future." With that Ardo leaves the table and looks around to make sure he is not being followed by one of the other ghostly guests.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2016 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 334

Drethen will wander around in the kitchen, He will be looking for anything that may see odd and to see if the ghosts react to his presence.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.