Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 340 of 533

Davik divides the gold pieces equally among - Page 340 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Nov, 2016 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
24th Nov, 2016 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 340

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Now that you mention that, I remember you mentioned it initially, but I lost track with the second round. I know I applied your first set of attacks, but failed to do so with the second. My apologies.

In Character: : Hunter searches around the room and finds a wall safe installed behind a floor length mirror and mounted in the wall.

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2016 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter calls over the thief, "Aye, I've done your work for you… now you might want to check for traps since one of my potions got drunk can't afford to keep using them for poisoned needles."

24th Nov, 2016 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

After calming down, Davik searches for traps in the room. While he's at it, he'll see if he can see anything valuable in the room.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 15 (1 roll)

24th Nov, 2016 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 340 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Davik searches the room that Hunter just searched and finds nothing more than Hunter did.

Inspecting the wall safe, Davik does find that it is trapped.

24th Nov, 2016 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Is there a separate roll to remove the trap or is that covered in the first find/Remove traps roll? If I need another roll to remove traps, then Davik does so. If not, he will unlock the safe.

24th Nov, 2016 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Out of Character: : It takes a find/remove traps roll to find the trap. Once found, it takes a second find/remove traps roll to remove the trap. This is so that once the thief finds the trap, he/she can ask questions about it, the Dungeon Master can provide additional description, or, to be put simply, the act of finding the trap is different from the act of removing the trap. After all, once the trap is found, the thief character may not want to attempt to remove it.

In Character: : Davik takes a close look at the trap and, as carefully as he's able, attempts to disarm it. Thinking that he's disarmed the trap, he opens the safe and finds it filled with 5,000 gp.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2016 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 340

Elf Bowman says...

"Ah, now that's what I'm talking about the glittering stuff that makes men happy. Go ahead Davik, scoot it out there and divide it equally." While the gold is being sorted Hunter checks the corridor for any movement.

24th Nov, 2016 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 340

Blacksmith says...

Davik divides the gold pieces equally among the party. "Shall we continue?"

Out of Character: How much xp is it from level 3 to level 4 for thieves? I can't seem to find the rulebook.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.