Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 35 of 533

Ardo judges that he can get four skeletons - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2015 - 11:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
21st Sep, 2015 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 35

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Actually this is what I said,

international QUOTE
Without moving he says...

In Character: Thane says loosely, "OK so we either need a 'password' or to go through those skeletons like a bull on a red robe. I don't have any rope. What do you all want to do about this?"

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2015 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

After exiting the cave Ardo looks around. “Well at least we know why he didn’t need guards to protect this. As for a password or rope I have none, seems I was not so thorough in my planning for adventuring. I am open to suggestions on how to deal with the Skeletons.”

21st Sep, 2015 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"One thing I will say is they are easy targets if they just stand there, you can't ask for a better opponent. Our ability to hit with missiles should make the odds very good."

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 35 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

True if they are just standing there hitting them with missile weapons should be pretty easy.

Rethal seeing that no one has any rope pulls out his bow and puts arrow to string. HE will shoot a skeleton to see what the reaction is.

Out of Character: Standing target that is not moving is a +4 to hit?

21st Sep, 2015 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

"Damnit" Huffs Oberon. "Here's your rope. I had to get it out of my pack. And arrows aren't what you want, they'll go right between the rib bones." He pulls out his sling and loads a bullet. "This should make those old bones crack."

Ilthin Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 16, 18 (2 rolls)
  • Damage on D4 (+0): 2, 1 (2 rolls)

21st Sep, 2015 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Okay, it looks like I messed up my last post. It appears that some of you wanted to leave and some wanted to continue to test the limits of what the skeletons would or would not do. So, we'll take it from the Delgar and Oberon back out, the rest stay in the room when Rethal takes a shot at one of them.

In Character: Rethal lets loose two arrows. The first hits one of the skeleton's ribs, chips a piece of bone off, and skitters off into the darkness. His second arrow gets thrown off its mark when Rethal is startled by all 24 skeletons coming to life and attacking. Three are able to reach Rethal but all three miss there mark. Thane and Ardo have an opportunity to take an action before the rest of the skeletons are able to reach them.

Out of Character: : Posted too soon. Oberon's attack will take place and be his action.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 21st Sep, 2015 - 10:58pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2015 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 35

The Arcane says...

Well if I can get a good amount OK skeletons with burning hands and not hit my fellow party members I will. If not I will back out of the room.

21st Sep, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ardo judges that he can get four skeletons with his Burning Hands spell with out endangering any of his fellow adventurers.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.