Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 345 of 533

Hunter replies, "Ah, well we will have - Page 345 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 3:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2016 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 345

"Lets do a more complete search of the room to make sure we do not over look anything", Dreathen will say.

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2016 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party packs up their things and moves to the next door in the hallway. (For sake of brevity, we'll assume the party found the two secret doors marked on the map since they are moot at this point, and there is a door in the middle of the south wall of the room leading to the hallway.)

This is a richly furnished bedroom. The bed is longer than normal. Standing next to the bed is an 8’ tall creature with the shape of a human and the head of a lion. A jeweled golden crown rests atop his head. He wears golden plate mail and has a long sword hanging from his belt.

As you enter, he looks at you and says, "Hello, my name is Richard Amber, the Lionhearted. How my I help you?"

2nd Dec, 2016 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Prior to this room Hunter would have drunk a healing potion.

In Character: In his head Hunter thinks, "Oh boy… here we go again… " but before anyone can speak he says, "Gracious King… sorry to disturb, we mean no harm as we came across you by accident. We are just looking for an exit… one that takes us away from this place. Can you be of any assistance?"

Hunter Results:
  • D6 potion on D6 (+0): 1 (1 roll)

2nd Dec, 2016 - 4:21am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Page 345 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Delgar is stunned by how diplomatic Hunter comes across. He begins to stutter as he speaks "Um yes could you offer us some information on how to escape the mists outside".

2nd Dec, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: Hunter noticing Delgar's surprise and stuttering he says softly, "But that's what I just said… "

Out of Character: Is everyone on a snack break?

2nd Dec, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

Out of character:Yes currently eating a blueberry muffin and drinking a coffee.

Ardo looks at Hunter and Delgar speaking up and decides it is a good thing that people are taking a more active role in the group leadership. With a quick nod to the rest of the group Ardo slips back towards the door to make sure no one is coming up the hall.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 345

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Richard looks the party up and down before answering. "It would appear that you are new arrivals here. My apologies as it seems my family's dabbling in magic has caused this situation.

"Although it sucks people in, there is no escape. At least, none that I or my family has discovered up to this point. Which leaves us to deal with the occasional unfortunate guest. Because, if we entertained them all, the house would be full of them by now."

His passive gaze turns decidedly aggressive as he appears to reach for his sword…

2nd Dec, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 345

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter replies, "Ah, well we will have to teach you a lesson for having so many guests in such a small place."

Hunter Results:
  • Initiative on D12 (+0): 11 (1 roll)
  • Attack sword on D20 (+1): 8, 21, 21, 19 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+1): 3, 2, 9, 5 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.