Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 347 of 533

If you try on the plate, you find that it - Page 347 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2016 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
4th Dec, 2016 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 347

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen gets a swing in before anybody can react, but his sword is expertly defected by Richard. Hunter closes in from the other side, but his attack is blocked as well. Ardo is able to land a hit on the man as he desperately tries to avoid the attacks of Hunter and Drethen in his blinded state.

Richard counters against Hunter and Ardo. Blindly swinging, he hits Hunter with a vicious hit (12hp) laying him out on the floor of the room, but his attack on Ardo gets deflected off of Ardo’s armor. Davik fires off two arrows. His first shot misses, but his second hits as Richard incorrectly dodges left when he should have dodged right.

Delgar keeps an eye on the door.

Richard starts to look a little strained from the previous hits he’s taken and his inability to see, but he still gives the impression that he’s completely in control of the situation. He attacks both Drethen and Ardo, landing solid blows on them both (9hp for Drethen and 8hp for Ardo) despite his blinded state.

Davik continues to fire arrows at Richard with only one of his arrows striking home. Delgar rushes up to Hunter, pulls his limp body from the fray and begins bandaging his wounds so that he will not continue to bleed out. Ardo’s next attack is fruitless as he fails to do any damage. Drethen’s next attack manages to catch Richard off guard and manages to finish him off with one final swing.

A quick search of the man finds that he’s wearing a high quality set of plate mail, has a very sharp long sword, he has a potion in his belt pouch, and the crown appears to be very valuable, even to the untrained eye.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2016 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will take the armor and the sword off the guy. "I may want this sword once we find out more about it. The rest of his stuff lets see what it does and is and then we can go from there. Right now if anyone has some healing I could use some as well as hunter can."

4th Dec, 2016 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Well Hunter didn't last very long, I guess its time to upgrade huh? Let me try and take care of that as soon as someone helps me become conscious again.

4th Dec, 2016 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 347 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo seeing Hunter down casts acure light wounds hoping it will get Hunter back on his feet.

Ardo Results:
  • Clw on D8 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

5th Dec, 2016 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

With Ardo now taking care of Hunter, Delgar casts a detect magic and starts to look around the room. He focuses on the body of Richard too see if he had anything magical on him.

5th Dec, 2016 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Delgar's spell reveals that the plate armor, the long sword, and (Of course) the potion are all magical. It would appear the crown is just and expensive piece of jewelry.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2016 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 347

"I think the plate armor is going to be too big for anyone to wear but I still would like the long sword. Maybe sell the armor and the crown and split the proceeds if we make it out of here. I think we should take a bit of a rest so we can all regain some health."

5th Dec, 2016 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 347

If you try on the plate, you find that it conforms to the height and shape of the wearer. It can be used by anybody of human size without difficulty.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.