Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 349 of 533

"If we do burn down this cursed place - Page 349 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2016 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
8th Dec, 2016 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 349

Blacksmith says...

Davik takes the crown and potion, hoping to get both identified and appraised once they departed this helhole. He recovers his arrows and prepares to continue.

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2016 - 12:14am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Assuming I'm up by now.

In Character: Hunter shakes his head after coming to. "What happened? Where am I? Oh yeah… lion king vs mere mortal." Hunter gets himself and notices the mad grab… "So that's how it is… a man always dies but you all already have the merchandise?" Hunter shakes his head and looks for any secret places within the room. Failing that he exits and listens at the next door.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If that is what people wish lets go I am still low on hit points.

Frethen heads back out of the room and joins Hunter at the next door. "I am not feeling the greatest right now hopefully this is not going to be another battle. Open the door when you are ready."

10th Dec, 2016 - 1:17am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 349 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party gathers their things and sets out to explore the last door on the north wall of the hallway. Davik checks the door and finds neither traps nor locks.

Opening the door, you find a fifty foot long hallway with three doors on the east wall. Checking the first door, Davig again finds nothing unexpected.

Carefully opening the door to the first room, you find a room with most of the floor covered with a slimy green goo. The only part not so covered is a small four-foot-square stone platform raised 2’ off the floor, located against the east wall. Cemented to the platform is a stone chest shaped like a 3’ cube. The entire ceiling is a dull black.

10th Dec, 2016 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter has a peek inside and says, "Close that door, it gives me the creeps!" he then goes over to the next door to have a listen.

Out of Character: I don't know if the rest of you want to enter there but I can read "Trap" all over it.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2016 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drethen does not like this I think this a trap. Drethen will splash a flask of oil into the room. Next he will light the oil. See what happens when it burns.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2016 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 349

The Mysterious says...

Delgar watches with curiosity as the party is scared of some green goo drethern is really going to start a fire in the mansion we can't escape from. "Are we sure starting a fire in the one place we can't escape from is a good idea" looking at the green goo waiting for it to do something " now I agree it probably is some kind of trap but what it is I am not sure"

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2016 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 349

"If we do burn down this cursed place then maybe we can escape easier. Then we can continue our journey. I know I did not ask to be here."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.