Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 350 of 533

Hunter raises his brow and rubs his chin. - Page 350 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2016 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
10th Dec, 2016 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 350

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter isn't able to hear anything behind the next door while Drethen tosses a flask of oil into the previous room followed by a lit torch. As the oil lights, it flairs up and then starts to settle down into a slow burn. As it does, it begins to smoke a thick, black, bellowy smoke. You can just start to see the dull black substance on the ceiling begin to drip down onto the floor as the room is totally engulfed in smoke.

The smoke starts to flow out of the room filling the hallway that the party is in and it forces them out into the main hallway where they see to the south their old friend Gabriel making his way into the mansion.

Out of Character: For reference, Gabriel is in the hallway connecting area 1 to area 5. The party is forced out of the ten foot wide corridor that is connecting areas 6, 7, and 8.

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2016 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

It took much effort, as well as time to eventually find those that he traveled with before, yet Gabriel found himself at an mansion. He did not know why his companions were here, but whatever their reason for such he'd make sure that he was there to aid them. The young paladin hoped he'd be able to meet up with them soon.

Gabriel had not wanted to leave them before, yet he had been called on to complete a quest and had need to take a different path. What is happened since then, and his experiences during this time had lead to much growth. Still, while honored that he had been so chosen by his god for the quest, the paladin was glad to have returned any just hope that he'd be able to find his companions.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2016 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Hm maybe I should have opened a window before torching the room. But I still think I did the right thing." Seeing their old companion entering the hallway Drethen calls out, "Did you get caught in here too? How long have you been in here?"

10th Dec, 2016 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 350 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Caught, whatever do you mean," the paladin asks in confusion, before explaining his presence, "I entered seeking you and the rest. I was following your trail to rejoin now that my quest is over." Gabriel looks around, not sure where he was but believed Zodal would protect him. Looking to Drethen he continues question, "What is going on here?"

Out of Character: : Much to my surprise, I can access the site from my work computer. Normally websites such as this are blocked given the filters in place.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Dec, 2016 - 10:14pm

10th Dec, 2016 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"It is good to see you again, friend," says Davik "It is unfortunate, you, too are caught in this trap. I'm certain this house is a trap now, one that I have no idea how to escape. Did you take me up on my offer of new armour from my smithy in Wickler?

10th Dec, 2016 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter sighs, the things this party does at the peril of others is almost on the verge of careless but he does not voice it but doesn't hide the fact he is shaking his head.

Then he suddenly sees someone new coming. He immediately blurts out, "Don't trust anything in this place, he could be a doppelganger and killed off the real person you know!"

Out of Character: There isn't a 6 and 7 on the map so I'm guessing we are at 5 and just came from 8?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2016 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 350

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Hmm, I see. So that is the situation," the paladin did not expect to be walking into a trap, though thinking back he did have a sense of foreboding when first entering the mansion. Gabriel continues at the question of the smithy in Wickler with the words, "Ah yes, he was most helpful. My armour being destroyed before was a bit of a problem but your advise was most helpful." The paladin smiles at his own friend, glad to have him ask such a question.

Looking to Hunter, considering his accusation, Gabriel says in a firm tone though he tried keeping his emotion neutral saying, "We were travelling with a women by the name of Jess, she was helping us to save the daughter of a merchant if memory serves. In a cave system we had to fight through a worrying number of undead… there was concern of if we could make it out alive at all. Later, a creature attacks us at the Keep while in our room, of which caused Delgar to become paralyzed." The paladin hope this would be enough detail to convince the elf, though his eyes hinted at his true feelings of being so accused.

Out of Character: : Rossaldinho, what is this about a smithy in Wickler? Send me a reply in the character Create Characters thread.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Dec, 2016 - 11:58pm

10th Dec, 2016 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 350

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter raises his brow and rubs his chin. While others may feel reassurance Hunter says, "That is supposed to impress me? You could have been told that before taking on the body of your victim! Prove that you are who you say you are!"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.