Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 351 of 533

Gabriel would draw not hesitate, but draw - Page 351 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2016 - 2:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
11th Dec, 2016 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 351

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I put 200 gold into a pouch, and did what with the rest," Gabriel asks, not wanting an answer. He remembered the elf's reaction to what he had done before continuing, " I donated the rest to the Chapel. You told me something, do you remember? 'Careful, whichever god you worship might get jealous… '".

Paladin tries mimicking the way Hunter had said it, hoping this might convince him, before offering a half grin. Yet, of note, such did not reach his eyes. Finally, wish a sigh, Gabriel says, "I am not sure what more I can offer my friend. What might you suggest and I will do it?" The offer was made in all seriousness. Whatever is needed to convince the elf, the paladin was willing to do so.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Dec, 2016 - 12:06am

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2016 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Alright… " says Hunter with some apprehension, "But I will be keeping an eye on you and your sudden appearance brings suspicion mostly because of the nature of this place."

11th Dec, 2016 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As the party discusses the nature of Gabriel's appearance in the mansion, a large gob of green goo starts slithering it's way out of the hallway and the thick smoke. It's slowly making it's way towards the party.

Out of Character: : Gabriel, due to Davik's smithy, you can begin this section with a new set of plate mail.

Hunter, it would appear that I was getting ahead of myself on the map. Spoiler alert: the next two rooms you go into in that hallway will be numbered 6 & 7.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2016 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 351 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen sees the green goo and alerts the party. "I knew that room was a trap and now it is coming for us." Drethen backs away from it while pulling his bow and then shooting it.

11th Dec, 2016 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

If the goo is not moving quickly then Hunter steps back into hallway (#5) looking to see what this large hallway is like at the moment and if anyone or anything is traversing it. He says, "You guys can take of that.... "

11th Dec, 2016 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Mysterious says...

Delgar steps up towards the green goo and spreads his hands out in a fan shape motion and flames jet out from them towards towards the green goo slithering across the floor towards the party. If it has no effect he will back up and allow the fighters to deal with it he thinks to himself.

Out of Character: : the damage die is suppose to be a d3 on the burning hands I didnt see a d3 option?

Delgar Results:
  • Initiative on D10 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Burning hands on D6 (+8): 12 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2016 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 351

The Arcane says...

"Crap, now the traps follow us. I am going to follow Hunter back till I can get a flask of oil lit and toss it."

Ardo Results:
  • Init on D10 (+0): 10 (1 roll)
  • Whenever I get oil fla on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

12th Dec, 2016 - 2:08am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 351

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel would draw not hesitate, but draw his morningstar while setting down his backpack and the rest of his gear to lighten his load. With weapon in had, and armoured in his plate mail the paladin would move to attack as well.

Out of Character: : Sighs, I make what changes it seemed I needed to do looking through the Player's Handbook but I may have missed something. I think it will do for now, for this battle at least.

Gabriel Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 18 (1 roll, as D2-20)
  • Damage on D4 (+0): 4 (1 roll, as D4-4)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.