Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 352 of 533

Drethen will enter the room and check out - Page 352 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2016 - 5:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
12th Dec, 2016 - 8:52am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 352

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party's actions are able to finish off what's left of the green slime. The smoke from the room had forced everybody out into the main hallway (Area 5), which is still clear of any other creatures than that party itself.

Once the smoke dissipates and clears, the party is able to once again make their way into the ten foot wide corridor to the north that had the three doors in it and from which the green slime came.

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2016 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel puts up his morningstar and grab the rest of his gear. The paladin felt somewhat invigorated though what they had fight was only a slime. Smiling he says, "Great job everyone."

Looking to his companions, Gabriel would request, "What's changed since we all last met? It has been so long." The paladin was glad to be back sure, though he would feel even better once they were all out of the mansion.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Dec, 2016 - 5:28pm

12th Dec, 2016 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"Wow, welcome back Gabriel. How was your journey and quest. Were you able to sort things out in your mind and soul? As much as I am glad to have you back we must be cautious as so far this whole place has seemed to be a trap."

Out of character: For your information I am down to a single heal spell left for today and suggest that we might head back outside and bunker down other wise are will have to start using healing potions.

12th Dec, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 352 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: After you get that 'chest' we can camp in area 5 unless you want to be in the room the Orge was. We should also check to see if these rooms are 'reset' after awhile.

In Character: Not seeing anything Hunter says, "I will watch out here while you all take a look at the smoke room."

12th Dec, 2016 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel smiles, appreciative of Ardos words and tone as the cleric showed interest in his quest and how he has been. With a nod he replies, "In large part yes I have, though I feel there is still much for me to learn and experience."

Looking to the rest of those there he continues, "My quest was in large part simply seeking out one in need of a paladin's aid. Yet I suspect it was more for her to help me then the other way around." Gabriel has considered that his god wanted him to learn from the priest, but he could not be certain that was the intent.

Consider the situation he would offer, "I could provide some healing if any of you are in need of such. Both through the power of my goddess by lay of hands and by way of healing potions."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Dec, 2016 - 12:59pm

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Drethen heads back into the hall and looks again in the room that had the green slime. What has changed in the room?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2016 - 5:16am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 352

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen goes back to investigate the room and he finds the room is now covered in a layer of black soot. He can make out clumps of smoldering ash which appear to be the remains of green slime, a black pudding, and an ochre jelly. The stone chest appears to be in tact, but it too is covered in black soot.

The acrid smell of the fire lingers in the air. Nothing else remains in the room.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 352

Drethen will enter the room and check out the chest. "Davik can you come check this chest out see what if anything is in side."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.