Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 353 of 533

Nodding, having not considered that, Gabriel - Page 353 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Dec, 2016 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
13th Dec, 2016 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 353

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, with his usual smug self, says, "Find any more jelly to make sandwiches?" He keeps checking #5 while having the door ajar to see what they are doing in the corridor.

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2016 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo moves into the room with Drethen and Davik figuring if something else bad does pop out 3 people to help fight is much better than 2. "After this guys I think we should bunker down for the night somewhere and heal up without the help of potions as who knows when we might get a chance to purchase some again."

13th Dec, 2016 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

Davik checks the chest and surrounding area for traps. If there are any traps that they could camp near and use it defensively incase anything comes looking for them, he leaves it in place and suggests they camp there. If not, he will disable the traps and unlock the chest.

13th Dec, 2016 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 353 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik searches the room but finds no traps either in the room or around the stone chest. It's also not locked, but it does require at least two people to remove the stone lid.

Inside you find 3,000 gp and 1,000 pp along with a staff and a finely made morningstar.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

After helping lift the lid off the chest Drethen smiles. "I think this is almost worth the trouble but I still want to get out of this place. Gabriel if you can lay hands on me I would much appreciate it."

14th Dec, 2016 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabrielle watched as the others check the rooms nearby, counting the one that they seem to have just left previously, before moving towards the chest covered in spot. His eyes would go wide at the seemingly countless coins of gold and platinum, what truly caught his interest is that a the beautifully crafted morningstar.

"Zodal be praise", the paladin says in an almost breathless tone, before then looking to his companions. Considering, Gabriel would request, "Though I have just recently rejoined you, may I ask to perhaps make use of this weapon?"

Hearing his friend's request, the young paladin replies to Drethen's words, "Yes, I would be happy to provide some healing to you and all who may have need of it as far as I am able to give." Gabriel moves to the fighter so as to provide such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Dec, 2016 - 2:36am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 353

"Do not try the morning star just yet. We need to figure out if it is magical and make sure it is not cursed. Like the long sword I took. I have it strapped on my pack until such a time as I know it is safe."

14th Dec, 2016 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 353

The Dawn Seeker says...

Nodding, having not considered that, Gabriel would say, "You make a far point, I can wait." Placing his hand on the morningstar at his waist he continues, "This has been of use so far, it can still aid me for now."

Looking to his friend, the paladin steps forward before directing that the fighter kneels just a bit. Gabriel places the hands on Drethen's chest with a gentle light radiating from his hands healing the half elf so that many of his more grievous wounds disappeared.

Out of Character: : Lay of hands is 2 hit points per experience level, once per day. Meaning 8 HP healed?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.